Quiet Down. We're trying to watch a movie!

After we finally scrubbed off all of our makeup, we decided to make dinner. After Alex and I ate -and I quote- "The worlds best fucking speghetti!", we decided it's time to just sit around and watch movies. 

"Only problem is," I said, "About 3\4 of our movies are in Italian, soooo."

He sighed, "Well, we can go back to my place? I've got lots."

"Sounds fantastic!" I said, "Let me go grab my phone."

He nodded, "Invite Gianna. Jack's been texting me telling me he's lonley."

I laughed and walked upstairs. I walked into my room and grabbed my phone and slid on a pair of fuzzy socks.

Then I walked into my bathroom and examined myself. My hair was down in it's dark brown, natural waves. And I had no make up on. I had in just a normal stud nose ring and I was wearing a light blue, somewhat baggy, short leaved shirt and black leggings. So I guess you can say I look like shit. 

I realized my eyes were bugging me, so I took out my contacts and threw on my glasses and walked into Gi's room.

"Hey, Alex and I are heading back to his place to have a movie night."

"And?"

"Jack's lonley."

She smiled, "Kay, one sec."

I nodded and headed back downstairs.

Alex was sitting down, throwing a ball around with Giovanni. I sat down next to him.

"I think it's time for Gio to meet Sebastion." He stated.

"Really?" 

He nodded then looked over at me, "Cute glasses."

"Thanks." I smiled and playfully punched his arm. He fake pouted and I called him a pus-sy.

I heard Gianna walking down the stairs from behind me.

Alex stood up and held his hands out. I smiled up at him and grabbed them. He pulled me up and then pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my back. I smiled and wrapped mine around his waist. Setting my head on his chest.

"Wow, how cute." Gi said, sarcastically, walking past us.

I wasn't sure why he was randomly hugging me like this, but I didn't mind. Like. I really didn't mind. He let go of me and I grabbed Giovanni's leash and connected it to his collar.

We head out to Alex's car and he drove us back to his place.

When we walked inside, I unhooked Gio's leash and let him play around with Sebastion. 

We all walked into the living room and Jack was sitting on the floor playing his guitar. And memories flashed in my head from last week when I first met Alex and he played me songs.

Jack looked up at us, "Hello my Italian friends. And Alex."

I sat on the couch, with a blanket covering my bottom half and watched Alex put the movie into the DVD player. Jack and Gi were already cuddling on the other couch diagnal from me.

The movie started and Alex walked over to me, "This seat taken?" He smirked.

"Uhh yeah, sorry." I played.

He just shrugged and sat next to me, pulling the blanket onto his lower half as well. The movie started and Alex shut off the lights.

We decided to watch The Breakfast Club. About ten minutes into the movie, I could hear Gianna and Jack full on making out. 

Alex apparently heard them too, because he said, "Can you guys quiet the fuck down. We're trying to watch a movie!"

Jack flicked us off, while still kissing her and I just laughed and continued to watch the movie. About halfway through it, I started feeling sleepy. I yawned and set my head on Alex's shoulder. 

He scooted in closer and wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me into him; like he was waiting for me to lay my head on him this entire time.

When he pulled me in closer, my head was moved and now laying on his chest. He rubbed my back slowly and I listened to the beating of his heart.

This put me fast asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was in my bed. In my room. How did I..?

Confused, I got up anyways. I showered and went along with the same routine I did every day. Got changed, brushed my hair and teeth, threw on some quick make up, headed downstairs, fed Gio, fed myself, grabbed my things and left.

As I walked down the street to go to work, I felt my phone ringing in my back pocket. I pulled it out, Alex. 

I smiled and answered, "Hello?"

"Howdy."

"What's up, Lex?"

"Oh just sitting around. And yourself?"

"Heading to work."

"Sucks."

"Agreed."

"How are you this fine Wednesday morning. You slept like a baby last night."

"Yeah, I meant to ask you.. How the fuck did I fall asleep at your house, then wake up at mine?"

"Magic."

"Mhm."

"I brought you home, silly."

"How?"

"My car."

"How'd you get me in the car, smart ass?" I laughed.

"Simple. I carried you."

"You carried me?" 

"That I did."

I walked into the coffee house, and kept talking. "Welp, that's embarressing on my part.."

"How?"

"No reason. But hey," I said, walking into the back room, "I'm at work. I has to go."

"Get together later?" 

I smiled and clocked in, "Can't. Got that concert tonight."

"What concert?"

"Pierce The freaking Veil." I smiled. 

"Wow, gay."

"You're gay for Jack."

"That I am."

"I have to go, Alexander William."

He groaned, "I'll text you Daniela Francesca."

I said goodbye and hung up before throwing on my apron as Stephen walked into the back area. 

"Whudup."

"Same as every day." I said. "Except... TODAY IS THE DAY."

"WHAT DAY IS IT."

"THE DAY."

"WHAT FREAKING DAY?" Boss doesn't like it when we swear. Looks bad for the company.

"The day I see my favorite band IN CONCERT. THAT'S WHAT DAY IT IS." I shouted.

"You betsta get effed up." He whispered as we walked out of the back room.

"Deffinitely."