Chapter 12

(A.N.)~I can't wait to keep posting but I don't want to take it too fast. Please tell people about my fic! I'm workin real hard on it so big thanks!:-)

I woke up and the light was shining through my window extra bright today it seemed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time-it was already noon! I started to panic thinking I had no time before my "date" tonight (or whatever you want to call it) with Harry but I calmed my nerves and realized there's plenty of time. I got up and went downstairs to see my mom's presence absent. Where was she again? I found another note and my slight worries suppressed.

Went out to get groceries. We were running low on things-be back soon. Love you!

Waking up to my mom not being here sometimes makes me think about what it would be like if I actually lost her. Nothing would ever be the same. I'd probably give up on life and if there was a source of happiness in my life, it wouldn't help me one bit-nothing would.

I made myself some breakfast, even with it being noon already. Besides, it was the only thing productive I could do right now. I was really craving pancakes as usual but was too lazy to make them so I just resorted to some cereal.

After I ate I dragged myself back up to my room. I laid back down on my bed and unlocked my phone. Something inside me was hoping the name "Harry Styles" would appear and I would get a message from him but there's nothing. I lay my phone on my bedside table and look at the picture in the frame I haven't bothered to pay attention to in months-Jackson and I. We had gone to Disney World and it was his first time going. I still remember the memories so vividly like it was yesterday. The joy on his face was radiating off on to everyone in the park it seemed. The picture is us in front of the castle hugging. Jackson and I had such a strong bond and I'd give anything to have him back and hold him in my arms once again.

I guess I had dozed off and I was awaken by the vibration of my phone on the bedside table. I see Harry's name in the lockscreen.

Hey! Are you comin or what?

"Shit!" I groaned. I didn't realize the time. It was already 4:50! Harry must be already there waiting for me!

I start to panic and fling myself out of bed. I try to do my best at fixing me hair and makeup, throw some cute clothes on and head out the door. I finally get to see Harry and I'm going to be late? Great. I don't want to waste any time I can have with him.

I arrive at Starbucks and I see him get out of a black Range Rover. It looks so nice from where I was-must be expensive. I get out of my car and walk over to the door where he is standing. His long body looks so good in dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt with his scuffed up boots.

"Hello Ms. Lily."

"Hey Harry!"

We both exchange sweet smiles and I walk in ahead of him as he opens the door for me; such a gentleman. There's a little bit of a line which is a good thing so I can decide what I want to order. I honestly barely go to Starbucks so I have no idea what's there to get. Harry is standing next to me and looking around like he's already decided.

"You already know what you want?"

"Yeah. I come here quite often."

I smile at his reply. God, he's so beautiful up close and his eyes are shimmering again. I want to say something but I'm not good at starting conversations or holding one. I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

"So uhm that's a nice Range Rover you got there!"

"Thanks! My parents gave it to me when I left the UK. Runs pretty smooth."