f i v e

AN

65 views?! What?!

This chap pie is dedicated to Reynacmpjptr

For all her votes and comments and help!

Annabeth's sundress above

--

Annabeth POV

I was just dusting the furniture in the sitting room , when Helen came in here and screeched,"Wretched child!"I inwardly groaned knowing very well she was talking to me.

" The Prince would like to speak with you!" I froze. The prince? I've never met him but I don't think I want to. He's probably just a stuck up typical rich kid.

I was so wrong.

When I walked in to the living room, there was a boy with raven black hair, beautiful sea green eyes and regal robes. 

It then dawned on me he was the prince. His jaw fell open and I quickly curtsied.

He chuckled, a deep melodious chuckle, is it weird that I noticed his chuckle?

"No need"he said. I quickly got up and said" Your highness I wasn't expecting you!" I blubbered.

" Can I take you for a walk?""Umm-a-da-um of course?" I said sneaking a glance at Helen. She was dumbfounded."Let me just go change." I ran back into the sitting room and I bumped into a new maid. Calypso. And to make it even better Leo was making googly eyes at her. I already ship them.(AN I think Annabeth should be a fangirl, with all the books she reads) She was beautiful."oh hi I'm Annabeth""hello I'm guessing you need a dress?""how did you know!""I just know these things ""well yeah I do but I don't have anything decent to wear, I'm going on a walk with the Prince!"then the most unexpected thing happened Calypso started fangirling."Oh my goooooooooods I have just the thing! Come on!" She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to her room there on a manaquin was the most beautiful sundress I have ever laid eyes on . It was a grey flowing gown with a short v neck and had white flowers all over it.

It was just perfect.

"Can I borrow it?""Of course! Why else would I bring you here?!""oh right can you do my hair too?""sure!"

I changed into the dress and Calypso died.she died it in a bun with a braid wrapped around it.

She painted my lips with a cherry lip gloss and dusted some silver eyeshadow on my eyelids. I am not a big fan of make up but I looked like a goddess. 

I rushed down the stairs and into the living room. And yet again his jaw was open. I consciously made sure I didn't do any thing stupid. Then I realized.

Shoes. I needed shoes. I ran back up stairs and barged into Calypso's room. "I need shoes!""oh my gods how could I forget! Here! I bought these just for this outfit." She handed me a pair of silver flats that had white sparkles all over them. "Thank you!"I sprinted back down the stairs and I ran to the door. I put on the shoes and I ran to the living room.

Prince Perseues was leaving and I turned to go to the stairs when the Prince called out"Annabeth!" My heart thundered. He knew my name?"Y-yes?"" Do you think I'm bad?""what! No! I just, I thought you were leaving because of me. Yes I know I'm ugly and I'm just a maid but I never thought the Prince would know my name."

--

Alright I know this is crappy but I'm just bored right know. And to @Reynacmpjptr I started coming up with riddles to give my crush thank you for the idea!