s i x

AN 

I GOT 79 VIEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWS OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS!

Legit I didn't think I'd get 2 views!

So now I'm going to start incorporating other ships into this like Caleo in the last chapter. This chapter is going to be reynico or rachtavian.

--

"Reyna POV

He was gorgeous. With his pitch black hair, and pale skin, his deep black eyes, wait-what? What am I saying? I'm just a maid. But a good one at that. I should be promoted. To marry The Prince.

Me and Percy have done some 'things' together. I just want more."

.

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

JUST KIDDINGLY!!M!!M.m.m.,.m.,!!!!

APRIL FOOOOOOOLS!!!

I know it's not even April yet but eh.

Here's the real chapter.

--

Reyna POV

There was a new servant coming in today.

They better be good.

Then I was told he was a son of Lord Hades. But he didn't know it.

--

AN

Some people who are dead are alive again

Ei Silena, Beckendorf

--

I went to meet him and I was breathless. He was beautiful. He had gorgeous deep, black, caring eyes, pale skin, and ruffled black hair.

He was wearing black robes, and had a black sword, made with a strange stone, and a black opal set into a silver handle. He had a white ring that looked like it was carved out of marble from Olympus, with a black sapphire set into it.

--

Nico POV

She was beautiful. She had beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and a long swaying black braid. She was wearing maid's scrubs, which I think did not suit her. She should be wearing a royal robe, as she had regal features and a royal air about her."Hello"she said sticking out her hand." I am Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona, Roman goddess of war. Head maid of King Poseidon's royal staff."I shook her hand sending a thousand electric volts into my body."Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, Greek god of the dead, and all underground riches.""And I'm Perceus Jackson, but please call me Percy, Son of Poseidon, Greek god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses, and Pegasi,and ""Percy!"" What? Oh yeah sorry."he mumbled. I already liked this guy, and he was my cousin. Yeah.( Liza Koshy anyone?)

"S'alright cuz""cuz?""yeah Poseidon and Hades are brothers.""use the force Luke!""what""wingardium leviosaaaaaaaaa"" your crazy "