f o u r

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy. So long chapter for you guys.

Hope you likeeeeeeeeeeee!

--

Percy POV

The next day, I set out to the village. The first house was more like a mansion. The home of Sir Tanaka. I did not know if he had a daughter, but if he did I would think she was a kind, modest person.

Boy was I wrong.

Sir Tanaka opened the door and said,"Ah Prince Perseus"he bowed"what brings you to my humble abode?"

Sir Tanaka's house was anything but a humble abode.

"I was wondering if you have a daughter? I am looking for ladies to invite to the ball.""Ah yes. I will call her down"( AN: I'm imagining Sir Tanaka like Alfred from batman😂😂😂)

"Drew!Drew?""yes father?""come down here for a second please.""yes of course"

From the sound of it, I thought Drew would be a very proper lady. Nope."AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!! Dad! you didn't tell the incredibly hot Prince Perseus was coming! Silena! Come do my hair!" A servant, who I'm guessing was Silena, came over and said," of course, what would your nobleness like in her hair?""I don't know! Just do something! I have to go to the ball!"

"Well I was going to ask you, but seeing as you already know, would you like to come to the ball?""Would I like to? OF COURSE I WOULD!"

"Alright I will take my leave then."" Thank you Prince Perseus, for inviting my daughter to the ball." I chuckled," of course, but I also want to invite Silena.""yes she is also actually my half daughter, you see Drew and Silena have the same mother. The Lady Aphrodite." How come Silena doesn't live with her?""you see Aphrodite lives another one of her daughters. Piper McLean. They live in Olympus" "ah I see, I will leave now i have kept you long enough."

I turned on my heel and into the carriage. I traveled through the town and invited different ladies and their families. The last house I went to was the Chase household. I heard that Sir Chase died a couple of years ago. I don't know if he had a daughter, but I know they have a lot of servants. I knocked in the door and Lady Chase answered it. She bowed and welcomed me in." Hello Lady Chase.""Oh Prince Perseus I was not expecting your presence!"" Yes I know, well might as well get straight to the point. I was wondering if you had my daughters?""I have one who I can hardly call a daughter. She scrubs and cleans with the servants.""May I see her?""are you sure?" I nod" no say I didn't warn you!" She went to go fetch her daughter, and stood up and looked through the window, at the view. Lady Chase came in with her daughter and my jaw fell open.