o n e

Here it is chapter 1

--

Annabeth POV

I wish he was still here. I wish I didn't have to live in this hell. But there he was. Standing right there. "Dad?" He couldn't be there."Is that really you?" What came out of my dads mouth surprised me."Wake up, you retched child" he said in my cruel step-mother's voice.

Then I realized it was a dream. A wonderful dream in ways, but still only a dream.

I groaned and obliged to Helen's wishes. "Where's my coffee?" she screeched. And worst of all, my dad was gone. Dead.He wasn't there to protect me from Helen.

She slapped me across my face and left the attic I call my room. I'm not complaining though there was plenty of room for my things. The floor boards were amazing. I could hide things in there that Helen couldn't find. I hid most of my belongings in there. 

Gifts from my dad she couldn't give to Bobby and Matthew. I mean I love them but, these little gifts are all I have left of him.

My favorite is a little sea blue carousel that have hippocampi on the little rods instead of horses.

My dad had gone to Atlantis on a trip and he got me this. I don't know who my mother is, but when I do she had better have a good reason for leaving me here.

"Annabeth!" Jeez that lady needs to calm down."I'm coming, I'm coming!" My body does not like getting beaten during the night and then waking up early. Yes I'm a morning person but my body doesn't agree with me.

I got dressed and made Helen's much desired coffee."You ungrateful brat! I give you a home! I allow you to use my hard earned-" "Hard-earned! You are using all of my dad's money! The only reason we have money is because of how hard my dad worked!"

I realized my mistake to late.

Helen raised her hand, and I prepared my self for the worst.

--

Muahahahahahahahha CLIFFHANGEEEEEEER!

I feel evil well I don't really know how to write cliffhangers but eh.

Soooooo this is my first chappie.

Hope you enjoyed!

Ily! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee