chapter 4

"Daichan" he get shock when Daiki react that way. "You remember?" He ask.

Daiki's eyes begin to cry , while remembering what happens to her, she cover her face and cry.

Yuya panic and don't know what to do ,he wanna hug and comfort her but... She might push him away.

But he hug her anyway. "Go away!" Daiki keep on pushing yuya "I Hate you!" She added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the living room

Yabu keep on glaring at yuya

"Could you stop staring at me!" Yuya said and pout.

"Tsk, what do you think your doing? I know you like her but you should control yourself" matured Yabu speak.

"I didnt know that the gun she was holding that night was real, she would have killed me, you know~"

"Real or not its not the right thing to do!, you should have call a police than raping her!"

Yuya surrender and pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the room Daiki still crying silently, when Yabu enter the room.

"May I come in"

But Daiki didn't answer

"I wanna ask you some questions and please answer it, if not" Yabu show the gun that Daiki supposed to use to kill yuya. "I'll hand this to the police and they are the one who will question you"

Daiki face Yabu, and nods since she have nothing to hide anymore cause she know she can't escape.

Yabu clear his throat "why are you planning to kill yuya?"

"Its my mission"

"Who ordered you that?"

"I can't tell you"

Yabu look at her. But Daiki just show a plain face with no expression.

"Ok, why yuya? I'm sure he is not that mean to be killed"

"You really wanna know the truth" Daiki said and look at Yabu,

She tell him all about the work of jin, yuya's father and she have the evidence in her apartment and the reason why she have to kill yuya.

"No! That's impossible, uncle jin will not do that." Yabu can't believe it.

"I have evidence, I told you" Daiki said.

Behind the door yuya was listening on their conversation and being shock in what he heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?"

"......"

"Ok I'm going back" Jin put down the phone.

Jin is so angry now, knowing that they send someone to kill his son, he can't forgive them.

*flashback*

"I'm quitting" jin said

"Huh? Are you forgetting something?" The man said.

"No one leave in this business, alive~" the other man added.