chapter 2

*flashback*

He hand over the picture to Daiki "he is your first mission, his name is Takaki Yuya the son of Takaki Jin, his father is the gang leader of the most biggest human trafficking in this country. The big news is Jin no where to be found and the rumors are saying that his son will be the next leader of the gang. Therefore you have to get close to him and found out about what's happening inside and report it to us, collect the evidence and last thing you have to kill him once we caught his father. Cause he will surely take revenge we don't want to cause more trouble. Understood?"  The man say strictly and Daiki just nods.

"If you succeed in this mission you will be officially part of the theme." He added

"Un, I'll prove you, I can do it!" Daiki said as she take her bag and go to Tokyo to fulfil her mission.

*end of flashback*

Daiki Wisden her eyes and try to push the guy who is on top of her, she try to shout but takaki kisses her to shout her mouth.

He tie her hands on the headboard and rip off her clothes exposing her milky skin showing off her white bra. takaki smirk upon seeing her under him ,he cover daiki's mouth with tape so she can shout but she keep bragging her feet.

"You should have killed me when you have a chance" he whisper in her ear, before licking it to tease her.

Daiki's eyes began to cry, a lot of things are in her mind. She failed in her mission she won't be accepted anymore, she will be rape anytime by the guy she supposed to kill, its her first time and many more.

He start to kiss her down to her neck and leaving a kiss mark while massaging her breast.

"Not bad~ you taste good" he complement her and smirk.

Its been a long night for Daiki, she keep crying and wish to die instead.

The morning come she wake up hugging the soft pillow on her side.

"Its just a dream right?"

She looks around and notice its not her room, she quickly get up and she feel hurt down their, she gather the blanket to cover her naked body and start to cry again.

takaki get out of the bathroom with only towel is covering g his lower part.

"Oh your awake" he talk normally as he change his clothes.

Daiki did not answer but just keep crying.

Takaki look at her and walk to her,sitting on the side of the bed as he caresses daiki's hair.

"Stop crying now, you better take a bath or else you will be late to school." He said.

Daiki look at him sharply

"I Hate You!" She shout at him.

"Yeah I know~ you should kill me next time if you got a chance again~ " he say playfully and kisses daiki's cheek. "Your uniform is ready , you better hurry you'll be late" he added and go out the room.

Daiki quickly get up and try to move fast even thou its still hurting her, after she take a bath and change her clothes she run out of takaki's room and house but Takaki is waiting for her outside.

"Your so slow~"he commented and walk ahead.

Daiki can't believed at what He is acting like there's nothing happened between them.

She keep her head down and don't know what to do now , she sigh many times.

takaki look back to check on her and he smile , he grab her hands and walk going to school.

While she is on her deep thoughts she feel someone hold her hands and pull her along , she try to release her hand from the guy who hold but she can't, she dont have strength.

At the school

Daiki seat on her chair and lay her head in the desk, Takaki surely will do something more to her now that he knows that she is their to kill him and what happens last night she will surely will not be accepted anymore to become an assassin anymore and worst they might throw her out to different place. She wanted to die.

Lunch break daiki sitting at the edge of the rooftop , still thinking if she is going to jump it not. She sigh in nth times.

"Daiki you failed" she told her self.

Takaki is now walking around then decide to tease daiki , he went to her room but she's not their, he went to the cafeteria, to the clinic, garden, school grounds, bathrooms and even ask her classmates if they see her
But they don't know also, the bell rings but daiki still in the class . Takaki panic now he think but before he can even think...

"Kyaaaaaaaa~" a girl shout was heard and he look at to the window and see a girl lying on the grass.

The students get out of their classes and look what happened.

He got nervous and run to where the Incident happened and his eye widen when he saw it was daiki who commit suicide. Ambulance came and take her body.

The classes ended but Takaki still standing to where Daiki fall.

"Yuya" someone call his name and pat his back. "Let's go, will visit her at the hospital"

"It's my fault" he say sadly.

"I don't know what happens between you too but if you do something to her just apologize" he say as he tap takaki.

"She will never forgive me Yabu." Takaki said.

At the hospital

"Clear,... 1,2,3 clear"

The monitor beep.

"She's now stable"

"Good job"

They transfer daiki's body in the room, while the school try to contact daiki's parents or relatives but there is none in her record.

There teacher and classmate visit her.

"Mou~ daichan wake up now~"yamada is crying

"Why did you do that?" Chinen added.

Everyone was sad. While takaki stay outside of daiki's hospital room afraid to show his face to daiki.

Yamada go out of the room as he see Takaki.

"Yuya? Ohh thank God your here~ do you know any info about daiki's parents? They must know what happens to daichan" yamada said.

"I...I don't know about her background" Takaki said and lower his head. And think  off course she have to hide it she's a spy and she's supposed to kill me.

The day ended fast as all the visitors went home , daiki still didn't wake up.

Takaki enter her room and watch her sleep.

"I'm sorry , but I don't know why you want to kill me in their first place? . who are really you?" He ask in the soft voice.

Daiki slowly open her eyes and look around and blink as she saw a man standing beside her.

Takaki just froze in his spot when daiki wake up and look at him.

"Who are you?" She ask.

*to be continue*

Note: gomen for the wrong grammar and spelling hehehe I can't write the "smut/nc" part.