Kill me with your Kiss

author's note: this is a sequel from "kill me or ill kiss you" hope you'll like it ^_^

Its a Sunday morning everyone is preparing for the graduation , Daiki and Chii walk around the campus.

"i'm gonna miss this place" daiki said.

"me too" chii added.

the both smile, they separate while mesmerizing those memories they will leave after graduation, chii when to the library her favorite place while daiki when to the roof top.

she opens the door and she saw a familiar figure, calling his name softly "yuya".

yuya look at the voice who call his name gently. he smile at her and look back at where he was looking earlier.

"anou~" daiki say she have a lot of question to ask yuya but she don't know how to start it.

"hmmmm" was the only response of him.

"i haven't formally ask forgiveness to what i have done to  your family. I'm Sorry" she said and bow down.

yuya walk near to her and straighten her body stopping her from bowing. "no its not your fault, they trick you, i , i should be the one saying sorry of what i have done to you " he say and bite his lower lips.

"i forgive you" daiki said and smile at him.

that smile that yuya fall inlove with, "stop smiling like that i might not control myself not to kiss you"

"then ill have to kill you" she said seriously then laugh when yuya give her a afraid look.

"just kidding, its your turn to kill me" daiki said.

"ehhh?" yuya didn't gets it.

"kill me with your kiss~" daiki said and smile , the smile that yuya cant resist .

he pull daiki into a hug and kisses her passionately, and she kisses him back.

"daicha~~~n" chii go to the roof top calling daiki, but she stop when she saw them kissing she smile and leave them alone, she face back and hit her face to someone .

"ouch" she said.

"oi chii , what your doing here?"

"ohh nothing" she answer. "how about you? "

" i think i left my phone on the rooftop ill just going to check it"

upon hearing it he quickly grad her classmate hand away from the rooftop she don't what to ruin the moment of the couple.

"what was that ? why did you pull me away?, are you hiding something " he pokes chii cheeks while teasing her.

"im not! your phone is not there!" she slaps his hands.

-at the roof top-

they didn't let go of each other hug, both smiling ..

"omedetto~ your graduating already" yuya said .

"arigatou" she say shyly

The graduation ceremony start and ended , every one receive  their diplomas and take pictures giving the buttons too.

"chii, lets take picture" daiki said and take a selfie.

"ne daichan~ where is your boyfriend, i don't see him around"

" eh? what boyfriend are you saying?" daiki blush remembering yuya's face near her.

" stop pretending daichan , i know it already, you cant hide it from me."