chapter 5

Moans can be heard inside the room , she enjoy every touch he gives her , she looks at the face on the person she make love with  upon seeing his face... Daiki panicked and wake up sweating all over her body then she look around her,  its been hunting her , that dream always comes when she sleep. she take a deep breath and decided to drink water.

She get her sling and walk towards the kitchen, getting a glass of water and drink it. Daiki was about to go to her room when Jin cover her way look at her intensely.

"Your so young, I know why your here , but I don't know who order you to kill my son. But in pretty sure who ever order you to do that , they are not what you think the are, your assassin right you should know more if you want to become like one" jin said and headed back to his room, in the pass few day that he came , jin hired a private investigator to know more about Daiki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuya, Yabu ,Jin are sitting in the dining table eating there breakfast with Daiki, yes daiki eat with them.

No one say a word , but jin break the silent.

"Should I tell her?" Jin ask yuya.

Yuya widen his eyes "no I'll be the one , later" he said to his father and look at Daiki , but she just bow down her head eating slowly.

In daiki's head she was thinking that she have to gain strength to get out of that place first, she heard them but didn't care.

After breakfast

Daiki keep on practising her legs to walk , yuya watch her from afar.

"Hey! , are you just going to stand there or are you going to tell her?" Yabu say to yuya as he tap his shoulder.

"Of course I'll tell her, I'm just finding the right time" yuya said

"Ok goodluck with that" Yabu said and go.

Yuya just keep looking at daiki he wanted to help her but he knows daiki will not allow.

She sit down and take a rest , after an hour of practice. She smile when she can slowly feel her feet moving them.

"Daichan?" Yuya call her name gently. But Daiki still didn't look at him.

"I'm sorry, I know what I did to you is wrong , and you won't forgive me. If killing me was the best way for you to get over what I did, I'll be glad to die. Kill me any time" yuya said and place the gun beside daiki and he face back, slowly shed his tears. He already learn to love Daiki the day when she enter their clan.

Daiki looking at the gun he place beside her. But someone interrupt there moment.

"Yuya! What are you saying?!!," Yabu shout at what yuya did he doesn't know maybe Daiki really might kill him.

"Let it be Yabu, telling the truth won't change anything the way she look at me". He said and walk away.

Yabu look at Daiki, same as Daiki look at Yabu.

"If he won't tell you I'll do!" Yabu said firmly"

"We discovered who ordered you to kill yuya. And it turns out that they where the one who killed your parents". Yabu said getting daiki's attention.

She widen her eyes.
"Liar! You don't even have a prof.!" Daiki shout.

"Prof? I'll give you prof." He said

------at the living room------

The police , private investigators jin hired, Yabu, Daiki and jin. All gather the police explained showing an evidence in the scene and they already captured those who trained her to be come assassin .