Chapter 3

Daiki POV

Hi my name is daiki arioka, my parents died when I was 5yrs old.

We where playing at the park my parents smile and laugh with me, everyone was happy but then one guy with the mask shot my parents without saying anything and run away, I shake my parents body while crying, the people around me keep on looking at me , the police came and took me with them.

But before the police take me with them one guy walk over and talk to the head of the police  and then talk to me he say he is my parents friend and I'll be in his care from now on. He took me to his house and feed me dress me up and send me to school. I'm so grateful that he help me .

Then the time come and he ask me if I want to revenge my parents death, I told him I want to know who kill them and then he offer me this job being an assassin he told me that he'll trained me.

I agree to him I also want to revenge my parents death, he say that he work as a secret agent and my parents are also one of them, I believe him , I believe in all he say to me cause he took me and care for me and treat me as his own child.

After years of training I grow up and when I turn 16 he told me that I'm ready for my first mission to be come officially part of their theme I have to complete my task.

And there I was I failed my mission, I was currently sitting of the edge of the school building crying , I failed my parents and I don't know what will happens to my life now.

"I'm coming with you mama papa" the last word I say before I jump of the building.

And here I am I wake up and I don't remember anything , I saw a guy standing looking at me. I ask him what's his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't remember me? Takaki ask.

Daiki just shook her head and try to get up. Takaki rush to her to help her.

"I can't move my legs" she say and remove her blanket and see her feet are cemented, she widen her eyes.

"W-what happened to me?"She ask. And look up to Takaki.

"You fell and broke your legs, the doctors have to cement it so it will healed" Takaki said.

"You really can't remember anything?" He added

Daiki just shook her head. Then look around and look at Takaki.

"Who are you?" She ask.

"M-me.... I. .. I'm Takaki Yuya your.." Takaki Said but can't continue his words thinking "what I am to her,I'm just her gang leader, should I say it to her?"

"Your my...???" Daiki said. "Ohh no don't tell me your my boyfriend and I forget about you" She added.

Takaki just blink at her and smile when he think of something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuya are you sure about that?" Yabu ask his friend in concern.

"Yes! And I should take the responsibility since I'm the reason why she is here.. And I have a lot of questions that she need to answer when she gain her memory." He said while arranging daiki's paper to released her to the hospital.

Yabu just sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yabu POV

The young boy keeps crying
"Mama~ mama~" he say.