2 / Beige.

In a crowd, it was not that hard to spot him. It wouldn't be easy, though. You'd have to know him to search for him easily. Now let me introduce you to him.

      He has got eyes the colour of honey. These eyes, they glare a lot. It shone a glorious brown and look like caramel coated with honey under the sun rays. When these eyes are directed at you, you just can't look away. In crowds, these eyes roll a lot. I don't think he likes crowds very much.

      As for his mouth, his lips, they smile a lot. Not grin, not smirk, but shy smiles. He tried to hide it sometimes, but I saw it. It was the smile you see when you know someone is smitten or when someone's heart is melting. Those kind of smiles. They are my absolute favourite. His lips are naturally pinkish red and when he eat something really spicy it only emphasis his red lips. His nose, it scrunched up sometimes, when he was annoyed. Sometimes it was just a twitch but other times it could be a full on scrunching up of nose.

      He has light skin, they redden when he was under the sun. His hair, it was naturally black but not deep night black. It have this edge of brown to it. Just a sliver of chocolate coloured hair when under the right light. And also if you scrutiny enough you can see what his hair colour is. I secretly thinks he's a brunette. Overall, his face have its own unique attractiveness and difference. It wasn't that hard to discern him from crowds when you know him.

      He have a body built like an athlete. A runner, more likely. Which is really my type, by the way. He should have done running, but he prefer football. He's very good at it too. A striker. He's really good, like really. You just have to adore him when you watch him play, because he look so happy and carefree when doing it. You can tell he likes playing football very much. It is his passion. His eyes even lights up when he was talking about it.

      Now, enough about his passion. Passion isn't the thing you would see when look at someone for the first time. Appearance, now that is something you would look at. He is someone who dress really modestly but also contemporarily. You could say he's up to date. One of the thing I noticed about him is that beige is really his colour. I think it's because of his fair skin. I like him most when he simply wear a beige coloured pants, with anything really. A shirt, a dress shirt, jacket. Anything, because beige is already his colour.

      His hands.... They are never absence with his phone. He did not even do anything with his phone, he just like holding it. My guess is that to avoid awkward situation, which leads me to my next guess, is that he always got stuck in an awkward situation.

      He slouched at times, but most of the time he did not. It was only at times where he was tired and sleepy that he did that. He has got this naturally mischievous eyes, but when he was sleepy, his eyes shine auburn.

      It wasn't that hard at all to find him in crowds. Just look for the one with honey coated caramel eyes that have an edge to it, black hair dusted with a little bit of bronze and a discreet curve of a smile on his face. You will know what I am talking about.

// Finished; February 7, 2017

// Inspiration; The guy with caramel coated honey coloured eyes.