My Life explained

Hello, my Wonderful readers! My name is Penelope Small and this is my story...

I am 18 years old and ever since I was a baby, I have been in and out of 14 different foster homes. When I was a baby, I was abandoned by my real parents in Brookhaven. Being in and out of different Foster homes are hard because I just want to have a family of my own.

When I see People walking down streets, Laughing, smiling, talking, I imagine that was me. Having a wonderful family who cared about me. I have always wanted to feel loved and feel like someone wants me in their life.

Living in many foster homes for me is my life because basically, I have tried running away from practically all of them and I just get caught and then get moved to another foster home. The thing is whilst being moved to different foster homes,  I have always been going to the same school, East Brook High.

In School, I have some friend. The thing is in school you have the good people and the bad people. We have the popular people that are just the bad people. The people who smoke, drink and just get into trouble with the law. And then you have my group. You have the brains, Nina Lewis, the gay guy Lewis Jones and then you have the beautiful one, Sarah Harris (Who is my childhood Bestie).

These guys are my life and nothing will ever Change that. The thing is, When I  run away from my foster home, I go to my friend's houses. But when I go there, I  always get caught, So maybe its, not a good idea but, to be honest, I don't even care. This is my life. This Is my story. So shall we get on with it then? 

XOXO Penelope Small