Bad Boy Conflict

Lunchtimes are always the happiest times in the school day. It's where you can let your hair down and be with your friends. 

I and my friends always hang out underneath the maple tree, in the west wing of our school. Under there it is the most peaceful place in the entire school. It is a place for us to hang out and be together. Where we can mess around and be honest we genuinely don't care if people see us.

I and my friends are all like 2 peas in a pod we do everything together. We go shopping together, we watch movies together, we go out altogether, we go and eat together, we all share the money together. It is like we are a big family. These 3 people have been here for me since the start of being in school. And I would never change that for the world.

"So.... what do we all think about the new 'bad boy'?" Sarah says.

"He is such a douchebag! he is kind of cute but such a dick. Genuinely can't wait to make his life a living hell." I answer.

In the far distance, I see the popular people watching us laughing. Genuinely hate some people in this school. I'm just glad I have my friends by my side.

"Errr look who it is... it's the freaks" The bad boy shouts. Earlier on I found out his name is Kyle Fletcher. The bad boy has a cool name. who would have thought? 

"Umm, guys we are getting laughed at! I think we should move" Lewis says scared. 

"Oh hell to the no! We are not leaving! This is our hangout space so we are staying and if they have anything to say they can keep saying it! it shouldn't matter to us what they think because we know who we are." I explain.

"You're right Pen! We can't let them win! We are stronger than them. we can do this!" Sarah beams. All of my friends sit back down and carry on with what we were doing.

10 minutes later,  Kyle and a few of his mates come over. "Oi Freaks! Move! This is now our place." Kyle rudely says. 

"Excuse me! You're not in control of us. If we want to stay here we can. It is our spot, not yours so why don't you just go back to the place you just crawled from and leave me and my mates alone" I say when standing up.

"Oh, this girl thinks she can tell us what to do. haha you can't tell us what to do, we tell you what to do now, MOVE FREAKS!"Kyle Booms.

 "Or What?" I question.

"If not... then we will have to take actions," Kyle speaks to me stepping closer to me. 

"Well.." I take a step forward.

 "If you want to make us move, then please feel free to.. if not go away and leave us alone." 

Kyle takes another step towards me.

"Listen, girl, if you think you can stand up to us and not get away with it then you are sadly mistaken. Now, why don't you do us all a favour and move and then none of you will get hurt."

I take one more step towards him. 

"Do something about it then. I dare you 2. We are not moving. Why don't you get that into" I push him lightly with every word I say. 

"your" 

push

"Stupid"

 push

 "heads" I push him one more time. 

"WE AINT MOVING! SO PISS OFF!" 

Kyle double looks at me. "You know what, keep your stupid spot. You will pay for standing up to me. Mark my words." Kyle and his mates started to walk away. 

"Yeah well, I can't wait! See ya twats." I turn around and sit next to my mates. 

"You go, girl!!!!!" Nina booms. 

"Daim girl didn't know you had so much fire in you," Lewis says. "Now this Biatch is why you are my best mate!" Sarah screams. 

Well, Guys! The lesson you should learn from this is never let anyone bully you. Stand up for who you are and be proud to be you. now I'm gonna go and enjoy the rest of my lunch with my mates so see ya next chapter 

XOXO Penelope Small.