Saturday Night

The Weekend has finally arrived and I can now say 'ITS TIME TO PARTY!. Every weekend me and my friends go to a party over lewis's boyfriend's house.

Lewis's Boyfriend, Jake Michaels,  has a party every weekend at his house. It is always a big bash! There is drinking, games. Me and my friends go there to let our hair down and to have fun. High school for us is hard. As you know we are not that popular so the weekends are our time to be ourselves and to have fun.

"Hey Pen, what do you prefer? The black strapless dress or the red sequin dress?" 

Sarah is the girl who loves to waste her money on clothes and shoes. So her cupboard is full of clothes and shoes and accessories. 

"The red sequin dress, as I'm stealing the black strapless dress and I'm wearing it tonight," I said wickedly. 

"Fine!!! Anyways I like this red dress as it will suit the lipstick I'm going to wear and also these fabulous red shoes" Sarah said happily. 

"Nina, What you wearing?" I ask. 

Nina comes out of the bathroom wearing a blue skater dress with pink ribbon around her waist, with black heels and a black leather jacket. 

"Damn Girl, you look fine!! if I was a boy I would definitely wanna date you" I said amazed.

 "Aww Pen!!! you are too kind," Nina says chirpily. 

Finally, we are all ready to go. All of us girls looking damn hot. With these parties, we dress up and we just have fun. The weekend is our days where we can just have a blast. Turning Up at Jake's House we are happy and excited.

 "We are Here!!!! Let's go and have fun. It's our weekend girls!" 

Walking up to the house people are staring at us. The atmosphere is intense. You know that you're going to have fun when you arrive at a party and everyone is just having an amazing time. 

"Sarah, you go and get the drinks and me and Nina will go and find Lewis and jake," I say loudly. 

"Okay!!! I will be back soon with our drinks and we can get our groove on" Sarah says excitedly. 

Trying to find Lewis is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. He is always impossible to find but to our luck, we found him straight away standing next to the DJ table with Jake. 

"Lewis Baby" I scream. 

"Pen!! Nina!!! hey girls. Wow, you both look amazeballs." says Lewis.

"Aww, babes!!! you're too kind. You look handsome as ever right now" I say smirking. 

Later in the night, Me, Nina, Sarah and Lewis are dancing our asses off. So drunk to the point where we are just having fun. 

This is what we do! we party have fun and wake up the next day with terrible hangovers. At this point in time, I am having to much fun that I don't remember what happened after. That is the last thing I remember. 

Well, What do you think happened? Because I want to remember. Because the next morning, I woke up with the worst hangover. Lying in bed next to Kyle Fletcher. The bad boy. What the hell happened that night? Well, guys, you and I will both have to find out next chapter. Until then.... 

xoxo Penelope small