missing memories

Today has started off to be a bad day. I have the worst hangover and I have the worst type of memory loss. What the hell happened last night to make me wake up next to Kyle Fletcher? I need to figure out what the hell happened.

Quietly, I get into my clothes and head downstairs. 

"LEWIS!" I shout,  walking down the stairs.  

"Jheeze pen! you look like a drunken mess." Lewis Says sympathetically. 

" I feel rough as fuck. What the hell happened last night? I can't remember anything after me, you Nina and Sarah were dancing our drunken asses off" I say. 

"Well, you were literally out of it most of the night. We played spin the bottle and we sang karaoke. Then round about 2 o clock you went off upstairs in an angry state because you and Kyle had a massive argument because he was taking the mic out of you, Nina and Sarah." He tells me.

 If me and Kyle argued last night, then why the hell did I wake up sleeping next to him?.

 "Lew, Did I come back downstairs after me and that twat argued?" I ask Puzzled. 

"No you didn't, you stayed upstairs for the rest of the night. But the weirdest thing did happen. Kyle Went upstairs 15 minutes after and he never came back down. ah speaking of the devil" 

Turning around I see the bad boy walking down the stairs.

 "What the hell am I still doing here and why are you dorks staring at me?" Kyle says. 

"Wow. Keep your pants on. We were only looking to see who was coming down the stairs" I say angrily.

 "Ah, Penelope Small you like so nice with all of your makeup down your face. You look better than you normally do." Kyle says with a smirk on his face. 

"OMG! Did I just hear a compliment from the famous bad boy Kyle Fletcher? I don't think I had ever seen the day that you would give someone a compliment" I say teasingly. 

"Penelope. I only have the compliments for one person" He says whilst walking closer to me. 

When he was inches away from me, he says "Myself! I am the coolest person in this room!", 

"Congrats! on being the coolest person in this room. But, whilst your cool we are just awesome. So I think that beats you" I Say. 

"Whatever. I don't know why I am still here talking to you guys." Kyle says whilst walking to towards the front door.

"Bye Kyle! have a nice day see you never," I say back to him when he left. 

God, he is such a douche. Anyways, I better try and figure out the rest of the story about last night because I need to know why I was sleeping next to the bad boy. Until next time.

XOXO Penelope Small