The First time I meet the new Bad Boy

"PENELOPE ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" my foster carer calls.

Ugh, I hate Mondays. The end of the weekend. The start of a school week. The agony of getting up at 7:00 and being ready for 7:30. It's hard for us teenagers to be up at a certain time. We love being lazy and sleeping in late. Getting up this early is hard for me but the only reason why I actually do get up is because I can get out of this house. To be honest, I do love my foster mum. She has made me fee like her own. This is the only foster home I have actually quite like. I bet that will change. Everything does for me.

When I get down the stairs I head straight for the kitchen. 

"Lucy, I'm taking my bagel to go" I shout across the house

"Ok! Have fun at school and don't get into any trouble" she shouts back.

Whenever I hear her or mike say that all I just want to say is 'Me? get into trouble? You wish' but I know they would never believe that because it's me. Of course, i'm trouble. Trouble is my middle name. (to me it is but on my birth certificate it is Louise)

On the way to school, I pop to Sarah's to collect her from her house. if you saw her house you would just think it is 3 different houses. But guess what? It's not. It's one big massive house. Sarah's adopted parents built an extension on to the old part of the house so they had more room. There is 7 of them that live in the house. That includes their dog and cat. You have Lisa, Sarah's Mum, Steve, Sarah's Dad, Lucy, Sarah's Sister and Simon, Sarah's brother.  Sarah has been adopted since she was 2.  

The reason why she is my best friend is because she gets me. She understands how it feels to want a family. But for her, she got one and for me... I'm still trying to find one. 

"Pen baby, let's get going to the hell hole. I just can't wait to finally graduate from School." Sarah tells me. We get into her car and start driving to school.

"Sar, We got time to stop at Starbucks? I need my Mocha Cappuccino." I ask

"I thought you would never ask"She replies.

After stopping at Starbucks we arrived at school me and my friends call the hell hole. Walking towards the school all I can smell is weed, floating from the back of the school. All that tells you is the bad pupils are here. Walking through the doors I hear my friends screaming mine and Sarah's name.

"SAR! PEN! We have been waiting for you for ages. Where have you been? we have something to tell you!." Shouts Lewis.

"Whats going on sugar plum?" I ask. 

"THERE IS A NEW BAD BOY!!! HE IS THE HOTTEST BAD BOY EVER!" Screams Nina.

"Oh sweetie to you, every boy is cute." says Sarah.

Hearing wolf whistling, me and Sarah turn around and OH MY JESUS CHRIST! Nina was right. the new bad boy is hot. Walking past us. He turns and says...

"What are you ugly people looking at? Jheeze my friends are right, you are a pair of freaks." He says whilst laughing.

"Ugh, Sorry who are you to judge us? you don't even know us! So why don't you just keep your thoughts to yourself and also go and do us a favour and just fuck off." I say. Ugh, who does that boy think he is? He is the Rudest hottest boy I have ever met. Looking at him he is looking me up and down and just smirks.

"Whatever you say, dork. Why would I even want to stay here and talk to you freaks" he laughs and  walks away.

"I Swear to god if I have any classes with him, I will make his life misery," I say whilst walking off with my friends to maths.

That boy is so hot but so rude. He thinks that he can get away with calling me and my friends freaks and dorks he can think again. When he is walking these halls I will make his life a misery. For now guys, this is where I'm gonna leave you wonderful people. Don't think you want to hear about my Maths lessons. So I will see you wonderful people in the next Chapter 

XOXO Penelope Small