Part 7: Lonely

"Not defeated, you're in repair. Don't have to call me, I'll always be there."-  Never Give Up On You, Lucie Jones

It had been only a week since Chloe left, and despite calling her often, Rye was worried. He loved Chloe a lot, and he didn't want to lose her, but all the stories he'd heard before, of long distant relationships ended badly. He fretted a lot and it was starting to take its toll on him.
He was sleeping even less than before, there were huge circles under his eyes, so pronounced the boys were starting to notice them and he'd turned to pacing a lot to try and work his nerves out. It wasn't healthy for him, deep down he knew that, but he knew no other way of dealing with it.
His head was starting to pound constantly, a side effect of the insomnia that was starting to set in, through his worry something would happen to her, to them while he slept. Andy in particular was scared for Rye. So, although he's promised not to interfere he rang Chloe.
He told everything, about how worried Rye was and how worried that was making him. Chloe listened to Andy's outburst, hearing the genuine fear and concern in his voice and knew she had to do something.
"I'm coming back again, next month. Tell Rye to hold on, I'm coming soon. I'll talk to him to, but there's not a lot I can do, Andy you have to help him through it."

Sorry it's short and I haven't updated in a while. I meant to yesterday but then Road Trips vlog came out so I got distracted. Hope you're enjoying it.
💖🐝💖