Chapter Two: His Fear.

"But mom," Osomatsu whined, "Ichimatsu isn't old enough to hold Jyushimatsu."
A few minutes later...
Ichimatsu had a wide smile on his face as he climbed onto his mother's bed. Ichimatsu sat down next to his mother. She smiled and placed the little sunshine boy in the other's arms. Ichimatsu smiled even bigger as his little brother smiled. Ichimatsu was the happiest boy in the world. He was finally a big brother. Ichimatsu held Jyushimatsu for a few minutes before the doctor walked in. The doctor gasped and rushed over to him and Jyushimatsu. He took Jyushimatsu away from Ichimatsu. Ichimatsu almost cried as his little brother got ripped from his arms.
"Mrs. Matsuno! I told you about letting your youngest son hold Jyushimatsu." The doctor said as gave Jyushimatsu back to her.
"I'm sorry, doctor." She said in a low voice.
"Mrs. Matsuno, your son could have killed Jyushimatsu a second ago! He could of let go or snapped his neck or maybe even get him sick or even-"
"ENOUGH!" She yelled. Ichimatsu was sitting there shaking, bad. His eyes were filled of fear and tears. Osomatsu went over to him and hugged him.
"Its okay Ichimatsu. Its okay." Osomatsu said with a calming voice. Ichimatsu broke, he hugged Osomatsu as he cried.
"A big brother have to be strong. Come on Ichimatsu, its-"
"I hate him! I hate being a big brother! I don't want to be with him! I don't want to be his big brother!" Ichimatsu screamed. Osomatsu picked Ichimatsu up and held him.
"Osomatsu, go to the waiting room. I'll tell your father what happened." She said as Osomatsu nodded, he did what he was told. He went to the waiting room to see his father and his other 2 brothers. Ichimatsu was scared. He never wanted to hurt his.....

Ichimatsu awoke screaming and crying with Osomatsu, Karamatsu, and Choromatsu around him. Osomatsu hugged him as well as the other two. He hugged Osomatsu and cried on his shoulder. He slowly calmed down with Osomatsu rubbing his back.
"You shouldn't had said anything bad to Ichimatsu, look now he waking up screaming and crying." Choromatsu said with a mad expression on his face.
"But Ichimatsu shouldn't had been mean to Jyushimatsu!" Osomatsu said with a tried tone. The 2 argued as Ichimatsu watched his little brother sleep. He watched as the body went up then down. He was scared of losing Jyushimatsu. That was his fear. He always treated Jyushimatsu bad so he would stay away from Ichimatsu. Ichimatsu listen as it grew quiet.

"Ichimatsu? Are you okay?" Osomatsu asked, rubbing Ichimatsu's back. Ichimatsu looked at him with red, puffed eyes.
"Can I sleep next to Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu?" Ichimatsu asked in a low voice. Osomatsu looked at Choromatsu then back at Ichimatsu. He nodded slowly. Ichimatsu climbed out of Osomatsu's lap and crawled over to the spot were Choromatsu would sleep. He laid down and Choromatsu laid down next to him. The other 2 laid down and they all went back to sleep besides Ichimatsu. He laid there looking at his younger brother asleep. Jyushimatsu still had a smile, Ichimatsu smiled a bit and snuggled against his warm brother.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you nor your feeling. I'm sorry. I love you, Jyushimatsu." Ichimatsu whispered to no one but himself. He had a strong feeling, more than brotherly love. He wrapped his arms around Jyushimatsu as if he was hugging him but he didn't hug him. Ichimatsu kissed his brother's forehead before Ichimatsu fell back asleep.
Jyushimatsu woke up a little after Ichimatsu fell asleep. He gasped as he saw Ichimatsu snuggled into him. He started to smile and he snuggled against Ichimatsu's chest. He felt something he never felt before. Love. He was happy, super happy. He yawned and smiled as he soon fell asleep once more. But what he didn't know was the news and the pain that would start up tomorrow.

Choromatsu was the first to wake up at 6 am, then Todomatsu at 7,then Karamatsu, who decided he would make breakfast at 8, then with a couple of yells and Totty jumping on poor, tried Oso, he got up at 8:48, then Ichimatsu waking up at 11, like always. Today wasn't normal. Ichimatsu could tell that already, since Jyushimatsu wasn't awake. Ichimatsu yawned and stretched then started to shake Jyushimatsu.
"Oi, Jyushimatsu. Wake up, Jyushimatsu." Ichimatsu said, yawning once more. Ichimatsu stopped and watched Jyushimatsu, he was still. Ichimatsu eyes widen age quickly got up and screamed "GUYS! GUYS!" He was panicking.

Jyushimatsu wasn't breathing.