Chapter Seven: Broken.

Osomatsu told Ichimatsu about Jyushimatsu, how he's barely alive and how the doctor said he might not make it out of surgery. Ichimatsu sat there, listening as tears rolled down his checks. Osomatsu explained why they came home and why the doctor haven't called.

Minutes later it was quiet, till Ichimatsu broke the silent with his scratched voice.
"Is he dead?" Ichimatsu asked.
"No, he barely hanging on." Osomatsu said.
"Can I say goodbye?" Ichimatsu asked looking at Osomatsu. Osomatsu shook his head.
"No, you already have." Osomatsu said.
"What do you mean!? No I haven't!" Ichimatsu yelled.
"But you have, when you ran into his hospital room." Osomatsu said, looking down. Ichimatsu eyes widen as he broke down. He slammed his hands against the floor, crying. He was heart broken. Ichimatsu cried harder and harder till he started gasping for air. He sat up looking at his brothers, who were all watching him.
"He can't, I won't let him leave!" Ichimatsu yelled as he ran out of the room Osomatsu ran after him. Ichimatsu grabbed his jacket and slipped it on as well as his shoes, then zoomed out the door to the hospital. Osomatsu tried to run after him but soon trips over some concrete that struck up.

Ichimatsu got to the hospital and ran to the desk.
"What room is Matsuno Jyushimatsu in?" He asked.
"Room 238" the nurse said and with that Ichimatsu ran towards the elevator. He hit 2nd floor and up he went.

Once the elevator's doors opened he was out and zoomed down the hall. Searching for room 238.

He found it after 2 minutes after looking. He opened the door seeing Jyushimatsu laying in his bed, he had many ivys in his arms and an breathe machine hooked up to him. Ichimatsu walked in slowly towards.
"Jyushimatsu." He said but no answer, tears formed in his eyes. He ran over and shook Jyushimatsu.
"Jyushimatsu! Jyushimatsu! Wake up! Wake up!" He yelled as tears fell from his eyes.
"Jyushimatsu! Don't leave me! I need you! I love you! I wanna watch baseball with you! I want to spend time with you!" Ichimatsu cried, he shook Jyushimatsu even harder. Jyushimatsu's heart monitor started to slowly. Ichimatsu watched it.
"Jyushimatsu, don't leave! You can't leave me!" He cried. Ichimatsu heard footsteps coming closer to him. A pair of arms picked him up, he turned to see Osomatsu, Oso took him out of their.
"What on earth Ichimatsu!?" Osomatsu said as thy got to the waiting room. Ichimatsu tried to go back to Jyushimatsu's room but got stopped by Karamatsu and Osomatsu.
"We told you not to go back! But you did it! Are you happy?! Huh! Are you? Because I know your the one who killing him! We'll never see Jyushimatsu again because of you!" Osomatsu screamed. Ichimatsu stood there.

After a few dead silent minutes, Osomatsu looked at him then signed.
"Listen, I'm sorry I just want Jyushimatsu to be okay, I'm worried." Osomatsu said.
"Its all my fault." Ichimatsu said as tears rolled down his face.
"No it isn't." Osomatsu said putting his hand on Ichimatsu's cheek.
"It is." Ichimatsu said as he bursts into tears. Osomatsu hugs him, saying 'I'm sorry' over and over.

A few minutes past as Osomatsu had calmed Ichimatsu. They sat in the waiting room, as a doctor came up to them.
"The Matsuno brothers?" The doctor asked. Osomatsu nodded.
"I'm very sorry for you lost. Matsuno Jyushimatsu has passed. Once again am very sorry for your lost." The doctor said then walked away. Ichimatsu couldn't believe it, he didn't believe it. Ichimatsu put his hands over his face and started to cry.

He's gone.