5

I know this chapter just kinda JUMPS into things and is fast pace, but I don't really know what else to write to fill things in. Sorry it's been forever that I've updated! I've been very, very busy. Enjoy!

Finally spring break arrived and students had got a few days off from school. The flight back to London was long, as it always was, but eventually worth it. I made my way through the airport to the taxi line. Cold rain lightly dripped on my skin, making me shiver with every breath. Spring break in London, was freezing, but this weather wasn't unusual, it was unusual when it didn't rain. Making New York hard to adjust and get use to. Across the street I saw an odd man seeming to be starring right at me. His face was hidden I could only spy his mouth which was formed into a smirk. Something inside gave me an odd feeling, that I should turn around. So I did. I turned a corner on the street, looking behind me to see the previous spot empty and the man gone. A bag was thrown over my head and I was pulled along. Strong hands pushed me inside something, I knew it was a car once the engine roared. I screamed while something sharp was injected into my arm. Every bone in my body felt numb, as my eyes drooped close.

I woke up tied down to a chair. My blurry eyes soon came into focus scanning the room around me. Footsteps made me tremble, afraid of who had just kidnapped me. "Glad were meeting again in such a formal way" "I knew it was you" I said, trying to break free from the chains. "You make things too simple Celia" "You should be dead" Elliot walked into one single light making his annoying grin pop, I knew I recognized that smirk from somewhere. "Now now, don't get on my bad side Celia. To be fair, you should be the one dead" "So what? Are you going to kill me?" I asked scoffing, rolling my eyes timidly "Yes" "Do it, snap my neck, drain every last ounce of blood from my body" "As much as I would love to take that invitation love, I need you do to a few things first"

"I'm not doing anything for you" "Of course you are, or your family will get hurt" "Don't you dare touch them" I snarled through grinded teeth "I suggest you listen to me then, first off I need you to get Harry to taste your blood tonight" "What? That's impossible, he's-" "He's back in London, he knows your on break visiting your family, he will stop by tonight" "what?-No" "So who first? Your brother? Or Mum?" "I can't just ask him to drink from me, he won't do it" "Make him want it" "Why are you doing this?" "Harry's my property, I made him who he is. He was a strong and vulnerable...until he met you, I need him to return to being that way. It's what being a vampire is all about" "He hasn't drank human blood in months, what makes you think he'll drink mine?" "Harry's never loved anybody in all these centuries, and if it is true love. The blood of ones true love is irresistible. Its like telling your lungs to stop breathing air"

"He almost killed me last time he tried my blood, what if he can't fight it" "We'll see what events pan out" Elliot crossed his arms, bending down to me. "That's all you want? Harry to turn into a monster?" "Partially" "Your disgusting" "Your gorgeous" he replied inching his way closer to me. "Don't move and don't scream" he ordered into my eyes. His compulsion worked, I was frozen. He then drew down to my neck biting and pulling at my flesh. "I want you to tell Harry, Zayn did this to you." Elliot mumbled. "What do I tell my family?" "They won't be home until tomorrow morning, snug in their beds." "What did you do to them" "Their fine, simple compulsion that's all" "I hate you" I mumbled a tear toppling down my cheek. "I know, I know." He whined mocking me "remember. I won't think twice about hurting anyone you love"

-

Returning home was less exciting than I thought it would be. The house echoed with quietness being so bare and empty. I regretted agreeing to Elliot's plan, but I had no other choice. I would not allow my family to get hurt, hurting Harry was a completely different subject. Would he kill me like he almost had last time? There was no one here to save me, to pull Harry off of me once his teeth sink into my flesh. Was he strong enough to control himself? To control the beast deep down inside of him that had been locked away for months.