the Nether

Ivor and Soren got into the Nether with the others.

Magnus: Where's Gabriel?

Soren: We did everything we could.

Magnus: What are you saying?

Ellegaard: Ivor? What is he talking about? Because it doesn't sound...

Ivor: It was chaos. There wasn't much I could do.

Soren: Ivor's right.

Ivor: Gabriel is still up there.

Soren: I got scared. Just for a second.

Magnus: You got scared?

Soren: It wasn't my fault.

Magnus: You got scared and it's not your fault?!

Ellegaard: Back off, Magnus.

Magnus: We gotta go back.

Ellegaard: No! We just have to wait. Think about what you're walking into.

Ivor: There's nothing you can do. You'll just end up getting yourself killed.

Magnus: You don't know that! You don't know --

Soren: Hey! There he is!

Ivor: Come on... come on!

Jesse popped out of the portal.

Jesse: You again.

Suddenly the Wither storm's tentacle got through the portal and tried to attack them. The tentacle wrapped around the portal and broke it.

Ivor: Jesse.

Jesse: You ruined everything! Don't pretend you don't know, theif. You took my most valuable potion...

Ivor decided to punch Jesse in the face.

Jesse: More needless violence. It solves nothing. Learn the lesson now, or you'll share Petra's fate. There's nothing left up there! Nothing but that Wither Storm.

Magnus: Why are we wasting time talking to this jerk? We have to go and get Gabriel!

Jesse: The boy. I saw him.

Soren: What?

Jesse: While I was running toward the portal I passed him. He was running in the opposite direction. Such bravery. Of course, there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. And your friend has crossed it. I'm saying he's stupid.

Ivor: You're a coward.

Jesse: Maybe... but I survived. And that's what counts.

Ivor: There's more to life than survival.

Jesse: Without survival, there is no life. Through that tunnel is a network of mine carts built by the Order of the Stone. It's your only way out.

Magnus: We should go that way.

Ivor: Much as I hate to admit it, he might be right.

Jesse: Bravo for embracing the truth.

They all here a loud screaming sound.

Magnus: What was that?

Jesse: I would wish you good luck, but luck won't carry you through the Nether. You have my sympathies.

Jesse drinks a potion of invisibility and disappears. Suddenly a Ghast appears.

Magnus: Let's get out of here!

Ivor: RUN!

They all start running. They see some mine carts.

Ellegaard: This must be what Jesse was talking about.