Chapter 1 & 2

Chapter 1

Perrie's POV

"PERRIE! PERRIE! PERRIE!"

I can alredy hear the wild screams of my beloved and obsessed fans. I'll be going on stage in a few minutes.

Inaayusan na ako ngayon ng make-up artist at inaayos ang buhok ng isang professional hair dresser.

"Okay guys! 2 minutes and we'll start the show! Perrie, are you ready?" sigaw ni Bubbles.

Bubbles is my manager, one year and a half month to be exact. She's the one who help me get in, in this industry. She has lots of connections kaya mas naging madali ang pag sikat ko. She forced me to enter in one of the famous acting and modelling workshop here in the Philippines. And one day, nagising nalang ako sa pagtawag ni Bubbles at gusto daw akong makausap ng producer ng workshop na iyon. They asked me if I am willing to enter a job. Sino ba naman ako para tumanggi hindi ba? Of course I accepted their offer then bam! Look what I am now.

"You know I am." I winked at her.

I stood up and checked my self in the life sized mirror in my dressing room. I smiled, "You're really a goddess, Perrie." I said to myself.

She just smiled and raised her two thumbs.

"Miss Perrie, magsstart na po." sabi ng staff

I nodded.

Lumabas na ako ng backstage and voila! Ang daming tao angnagsisiksikan sa sobrang laking mall na ito. I'm at the SM MOA btw.

"PERRIE SALVATORRE!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"PERRIE, MOTHER MY CHILDREN PLS!!"

"OMGGGGGGG!!!"

"GANDA MO SHET!!!"

"Putangiragis! Sana ako nalang si Perrie! Woooh!!"

Hmm, the perks of being famous.

"PERRIE YOU'RE A GODDESS!"

"GRAVEHTY IKAW NA TALAGA!! LUV U MISS PER!"

"MARRY ME!!"

Napakawild ng mga fans ko. May mga nagsisigawan, nagtutulakan, nagsisiksikan, naghihipuan, nagtaalunan, nagsasabunutan, nagnanakawan ng cellphone at wallet, at kung ano ano pa. Para kang nasa Divisoria!

"Good evening people!" I started.

Lalong lumakas ang sigawan ng mga tao.

"First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming here. The first song that I am going to sing is an original composition written by yours truly. I hope you'll like it."

*insert Dont Forget Lyrics here*

I sang it with all my heart, with all emotions I could give.

When the song ended the crowd applauded.

"I won't forget you Perrie Salvatorre!!!!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!"

Meet and Greet na and luckily it ended early as I thought. Di na kasi ako pumayag magpapicture cause I'm really exhausted. I've been rehearsing simula pa nung umaga para sa show na ito.

After the M&G we ate at a fine dining restaurant. Bubbles introduced me to the high class people in the fashion industry.

"So, you're the Perrie Salvatorre? You're alot gorgeous in person." nakipagbeso siya sakin. Her name is Mary Dalton, she owns the clothing line, MC. This clothing line is known all over the world.