1. The Meeting

*I'm not the jealous type, but what's mine is mine. End of story.

Zayn

"You can't back out now dickhead!"

Ahh yes the words of encouragement I hear from my best friend Harry. "You know what? I'm only doing this because you're a shy little bitch, so shut it" I say while fixing my tie.

I can't believe I have to interview a millionaire for a paper I'm not even writing

I can't believe I have to interview a millionaire for a paper I'm not even writing. Harry is writing it for his senior year college paper. But because he's a shy little baby, and me being the best friend and not having anything else to do I offered to do it.

"What am I supposed to ask him anyway" I ask Harry finally happy with my appearance. "I don't know ask the basic questions." Harry says while laughing.

"Why are you laughing" "You'll see. And stop messing with you're hair before I cut it all off" He says. I roll my eyes "Okay whatever see ya!" I say as I shut the door behind me.

I walk out of the building and try to get a cab. I've been living in Washington for 4 years and still can't hail a freaking cab. I finally get the attention of a cab by basically almost getting run over by it.

"Where you headed" The cab driver asked. And in that moment I thought about just going to a pizza shop instead. Harry would never know, I could just look up some facts from google.

"Hadid Incorporated please." I say.

It took longer than expected to get to there which showed the driver had no idea where he was going. I was only about 10 minutes away from the Seattle.

The driver finally stopped and I got out after I paid him. I stood in front of the glorious glass skyscraper. I walked through the glass doors and into a huge lobby. You have got to be kidding me, my anxiety was though the roof and I thought I was going to faint.

I walk up to the front desk my hands shaking.

"Umm. Hi I'm here for a college interview with the CEO." I say my voice shaking a little. "Go the hall to the left and then take the elevator to the 20th floor." The lady says without even looking up from her computer.

I quickly get to the elevator knowing people are looking at me. I finally get to the 20th floor tired of listening to classical music. I walked up to a blonde girl behind a desk to see her crying. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm here for an interview." I try to say politely.

"I.. I'm sorry" She says in-between sobs. "Are y-you Harry Styles?"

"Um no I'm his substitute" I try to say to lighten the mood. It doesn't seem to work as she is basically still crying. "Are you okay..." I trail on not knowing her name.

"My names Taylor and yeah I'm fine my boss is just giving me a hard time." She tries to smile. I nod. She tells me I am 15 minutes early so I go to sit down.

I quietly sit and look around the room, you could see all the lower levels from a glass wall. The entire building was very futuristic. It was very calming despite the girl cries and the cheesy pop song playing quietly. That is until I hear a door slam and see a man crying while walking towards the elevator.

Why the hell is everyone crying? I look towards the girl who mouths "Good luck." If I wasn't nervous before I was now. I stand infant of the double grey doors. I pray for myself before entering the room.

I enter the room to be met with a woman? Shit I thought the CEO was a man.

"Thats a little sexist don't you think?" she says. Shit I said that out loud.

"Well fuck me" I mumble.

"Gladly"

_______________________

Surprise!!!
New Zigi story!!

This is the reason I haven't updated
The chapters will get longer I promise

Like or comment!