6.Drunk Mistakes

Drunk me loves creating awkward situations for sober me!

Do you know that feeling you get when you kill someone.........

Yea me neither.

But I do know the feeling of finally finishing finals. I had just gotten out of my last final and I felt so free! I look around at all the other college students who are either crying or twirling around in happiness.

"Are you ready to partrrrrrty?" Harry break me from my thoughts as he yells in to my ear.

"You already sound drunk" I yell back while laughing as Harry leans on me. Harry and I planned on celebrating once we finished finals. I honestly didn't feel like it but never less I agreed. We walked to Harry's car heading home.

"Zayn you have a box!" Harry yells as I walk into the living room. "Damn Zayn you look hot" I ignore his comment since I was just wearing black skinny jeans and a graphic tee. I  focused on the fact that I have a BOX. I open the card taped to the box.

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them" I read the quote out loud.

"Whats that" Harry asked.

"Its a quote from Ernest Hemingway." I look over the cursive handwriting and see Gigi had signed it at the bottom. There are so many questions running through my head as I quickly open the box.

Inside are three books written by Hemingway. "You've got to be kidding me." I look up at Harry who is obviously confused.

"These are first editions..... they must have cost a fortune." I shake my head I can't keep these. I put the books back in the box as well as the note.

"You ok?" Harry asks me as he grabs the keys. "Yeah I'm fine." I lie as we walk out the door.

I don't know what song is playing but I hate it. They have been playing the same song for over an hour. I would've cared more but I was lost in my own world as I downed my 8th shot. I was feeling light headed, I don't think I've ever been this drunk before, or drunk in general.

I look at Harry and Perrie taking another shot. "I have pee" I mumble to myself as I get up from the bench and make my way to the bathroom. There was a rather long line and I was slightly irritated.

I look at my watch to see it's a little past 2 am.

I decided to pull out my phone and call the last person I wanted to talk to.

"Zayn?"

"Gigi?" I repeat her tone not stopping myself from laughing at my joke.

"Zayn? why is it so loud? Where are you?"

"Why do you care? You don't do that whole relationship thing, remember?" What am I doing?

"Where are you?"

"I'm at some bar....that is very very far away from you."I slur my words jumbled up together. What am I doing?

"Zayn, tell me where the fuck you are right now!" I pull the phone away from my ear from how loud she was and hang up. I can't even register what I had done before my phone rings and its Gigi.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have....."

"I know where you are I'm coming to get you." She then hangs up. Well shit. What have I done? I walk out of the bar and relax a little. There is no way she knows where I am.

"Hey Zayn!" I turn my head to see Gigi walking up to me. I try my best to smile seeing as though she looked like a blob in my drunken state. She comes up to me pressing herself to my chest. I take a step back hitting the wall.

She leans in and presses her lips against mine. It was sloppy considering how drunk I was with teeth clashing. I open my eyes to see Perrie?

Perrie is then falling on the ground as I turn to throw up in a flowerpot. I continue to puke until I feel a hand on my back. "Perrie I thought you were Gigi...."

"You better have" I look up to see Gigi. I rub my eyes to make sure it was actually her before giving her a slight smile.

"I'm taking you back to my room at the hotel"

"I...I can't I'm with Harry." I shake my head trying to regain my focus.

"I know my sister is with him now." She wraps her arm around me and leads me inside.

"Sit here and don't move" She's so bossy but I kind of like it. She walks towards Harry and some girl who must be her sister. Gigi says something to Harry and the girl before walking back over to me.

"Lets go before I have to carry your ass to the the hotel."

"I'll be fine don't be so..." Before I can finish my sentence I'm falling onto Gigi.

__________________________

I finally updated.
It's been so long.
I'm sorry. Please forgive me.😁

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote or comment!