3.Call Me

*Sorry I wasn't listening... I was too busy thinking about having sex with you.

Zayn

I walk into my shared apartment with Harry to see him on the couch watching TV. "Why didn't you tell me the owner of Hadid Incorporated was a women" I practically yell.

Harry jumps startled by my sudden outburst "Well you were so sure it was a guy so..." he trails on. "How was it? Did you ask all the questions?" Harry says with a small chuckle.

"I got through enough it was cut short after I asked if she was a lesbian" I say thinking about how I barely got through the non awkward questions. "I'm sorry I had to ask there is a rumor going on that she is." Harry says still laughing.

"Her exact words were I prefer to be under a man" I tell Harry before giving him the notes and recorder. I walk to my room wondering why I didn't say no to Harry in the first place. I just find it hard to say no. Which is something I need to work on.

I look at the clock seeing how late it is. I decide to get some sleep the only thing on my mind was the mysterious beauty. Maybe I just need to start dating again. I'm 21 about to finish college and haven't dated since like junior year of college.

Sleep didn't help one bit once I woke up I immediately wanted to die. I sighed getting dressed in some skinny black jeans and a black shirt. I walk out of my room and go to the living room to see chip bags everywhere and a pizza box. O my god Harry! I quickly write a note to Harry that I'm heading to work and he needs to clean up his shit. I put on my shoes and head to work.

I was counting money behind the counter not really knowing what to do in days like this. It was a slow day at the hardware shop and I would continue the same things over and over again. Counting money or reorganizing supplies. I was so into my thoughts I didn't even notice the bell on the door ding. I only look up when I hear heels on the floor.

What is she doing hear? "Mr.Malik....What a pleasure" My legs go week as she says my name. I would love to hear her say something else. No you don't stop it and say something you idiot.

"I-its nice to see you too Ms.Hadid"Why are you so awkward. What is she doing here anyway? doesn't she have people to do her every will?

"Please call me Gigi" Gigi what a beautiful name. "Anyway I'm looking for zip ties, duct tape and rope." "Are you planning on committing a murder?" What the hell Zayn was that your attempt at a joke.

Gigi laughs and I think that's the first time I have ever heard her laugh. "Not today" she says. Wait what? I don't even want to know. I tell her to follow me as I go to find the zip ties. I am able to get the zip ties without completely embarrassing myself.

"I prefer something a bit thicker"Gigi says as I show her a type of duct tape. I never realized how many types of tape there are until I had to help Gigi look for tape. I sighed in relief once she found the tape.

We walk to the rope isle. "What type of rope would you like?" I never thought I would need to ask that question. "Lets say hypothetically speaking that I hypothetically tied someone to a.... I don't know bed post. I hypothetically speaking need something thats easy to tie but not easy to get out of."

Gigi gives me a small smile after explaining. Not really even paying attention to what she was saying completely in awe of her beauty. "O and does it come in red?" She adds. I quickly look for the rope. "Would this work." I give her the rope our hands slightly touching sending chills through my body.

She pulls the rope testing it's strength, then looks up at me and winks. I clear my throat.

"Zayn! Zayn!" I look behind me to see Perrie waving with a big grin on her face. I quickly excuse myself from Gigi. Perrie embraces me in a hug that I return. "I knew I would find you here" Perrie says. "Yep" I say. Perrie is a friend of Harry and I. She had been out of town with some friends on her "photography adventure."

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I notice that her attention is no longer on me but behind me. I look behind me to see Gigi with a hard look. "Who's the taller version of me?" Perrie asks, before I could even answer. "Zayn you didn't tell me you got a girlfriend." Taken back by her assumption I quickly say.

"Sh-she is not my girlfriend! I've got to get back to work. Will talk later yeah?" Perrie agrees and leaves before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I swiftly walk back to Gigi.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Mr.Malik" Well maybe because one you didn't ask and two its not your business. Why do you even care about someone like me? "Because I don't" I keep my answer short not wanting to cause a scene.

I walk to the cashier and ring up all three of her items placing them into the plastic bag. She hands me her card and I swipe it. My eyes widen as she reaches into her bra. She reveals another card. "Take this" I take the card and look at it.

Gigi Hadid
CEO of Hadid Incorporated (206) 569-5829

When I looked up she was gone.

_______________________

Like or comment!