4.The Call

What would you ask for, if you knew the answer was Yes?

I walked out of the hardware shop the wind blowing my hair in every direction. It takes me a while to get back to the apartment sense the taxi driver was going in the wrong direction. The ride home, all I good do was look at the small grey card. Why did she give it to me? Did she want me to call? I sighed thanking the driver before heading up to my apartment.

I open the door to see a smilingly Harry staring at his phone. "Zayn you're home!" Harry practically yells. He then starts rambling on about his day as I walk to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"I went to the campus to finish up my paper and they want to put our article in the paper."

"Thats amazing" I say as I  realize we don't have any food. I look over to see Harry biting his lip looking all nervous

"Just say it already" Knowing I'll probably agree to whatever he is about to ask me.

"We need to get a picture of her." I stop in my tracks..

"No...No....No!"

"Why not" Harry ask with a sad look on his face.

"She barely wanted to do the interview there is no way she would want to do this" My mind goes back to the interview. I totally made an ass out of myself and seeing her again today just made me all flushed and bothered.

Harry pleads again. "Come on she knows you." "I've talked to her twice."I say still trying to get out of this.

"Twice?"

"Yeah she came by the hardware shop asking for like rope and tape. She ended up giving me her number." I trail on not realizing that Harry's eyes almost popped out of his head at my last sentence.

"You have to call her" Harry says. I give him a questioning look. "How often does a beautiful rich women give you her number." Harry does have a point, Gigi probably had men and women drooling over her so the fact that she gave me her number maybe that means something. Maybe she does like me? I can't tell with her mixed signals.

"Earth to Zayn" Harry brings me out of my thoughts. "You have her number so call and ask." I look at Harry seeing him practically begging. I sigh to myself accepting defeat.

"Fine but I'm calling tomorrow, I don't want to seem desperate."

I woke up with a boner and a wet bed I look at the clock to see it's nearly one in the morning. I groan remembering my dream about that certain someone. I grab my sheets and put them into the wash I then go to take a cold shower.

Once I'm done I grab my phone. I stare at it for what felt like eternity. Don't call her Zayn it's one in the morning. What are you doing! I ignore my thoughts as I grab Gigi's card and dial the number.

"Hello?"

You're an idiot Zayn Malik. Her voice sends chills down my body. Maybe I should just hang up. "Hello?" She says once again obviously getting irritated.

"Hey" I say a little to loudly. "Hi Ms.Hadid" I say quieter rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well hello Mr.Malik I was wondering when you would call. I wasn't expecting it to be so late. What can I help you with." I freeze her voice is so soothing I lost my train of thought. What am I supposed to say? Oh right the photoshoot.

"Well my friend,Harry, the one who was supposed to interview you well he would be more than thrilled if we could get a picture of you the ones online are just not umm...." What the heck Zayn when have you ever used the word thrilled.

"Are they not sexy enough" She says. "No, no they are ver sexy." I rush out. Oh my god did I really just say that. I hear a small chuckle and it is an amazing sound.

"Would he like a more personal picture for his paper?" I sigh happy I didn't have to really ask her.

"Yes I would love that.. I mean he would love that."

"You would love that?" I bite my lip thinking she wouldn't point that out.

"Y-Yes I would love to see you again." I say biting rather hard on my lower lip.

She hums in approval "I'm staying at The Westin until Sunday evening. Do you think you can come by before then?"

"Yes I'm sure I can get Pierre to take the pictures then Harry and I can print them out." I start planning everything out loud with a huge smile on my face.

"Let me know when so I can look sexy" Gigi says with a faint laugh.

"I certainly will Ms.Hadid"

__________________________

Like or comment!