2. The Interview

People who feel the need to control others, don't have control over themselves.

"Thats a little sexist don't you think?" she says. Shit I said that out loud.

"Well fuck me" I mumble.

"Gladly"

Zayn

My eyes widen did she really just say that. I look up from the floor to see her staring at me. She is absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a tight navy blue dress that hugged her curves.

I think I was staring too long cause she snapped her fingers and that turns my attention away from her body

I think I was staring too long cause she snapped her fingers and that turns my attention away from her body. "First you think I'm a man then you eye rape me" she says before walking behind her desk. I laugh nervously before getting out the questions Harry gave me.

"Please begin Mr.Styles" She says her voice very calming but intimidating at the same time.

"Actually my name is Zayn Malik. Harry, I mean Mr.Styles couldn't-never mind" I quickly say seeing that she wasn't impressed. I set the recorder on the table and looked down at the paper.

"Ms.Hadid" I begin "How did you become so successful?"

"I slept with the right people" I look up from my notepad to see her with a slight smirk.

"I'm kidding. I'm a very ambitious person and I was able to invest in the right people. I learned my need to control everything, if you know what I mean." I didn't know what she meant but I decided not to ask.

"They say you're close to your family, do you think they helped you with your success?"

"Hell no, I mean I love my family but they never really excepted who I was as a person, if you want to achieve something you can't count on anyone else to help you." I nod my head as I write down some notes.

"What inspired you to start such a successful business?" I ask my nerves subsiding. "When I was younger I would always read magazines about successful entrepreneurs and their businesses and always comment on how they were operated so I decided to create a business with all my ideas and input." She says not breaking eye contact.

"Are you gay?" My eyes widen as I realize what I just said. Dammit Harry you sneaky bastard before she could answer she is interrupted.

"Excuse me Ms.Hadid marketing is hear for your meeting" Taylor says.

"Please tell marketing to wait as I am still in a meeting with Mr. Malik" Ms.Hadid says with a obvious annoyed tone. However the way she said my name made me weak. Wait What? snap out of it Zayn.

"Sorry about that."She begins.

"Um you don't have to answer that" I quickly say getting nervous all over again. "Tell me something about yourself" I look up at her with a questioning look.

"I'm not very interesting, I mean look at me" I say. "I most certainly am" Ms.Hadid say with a more seductive tone. I clear my throat "I think I got all of the answers I need thank you Ms.Hadid I should be leaving now."

"Allow me to walk you to the elevator." She offers. I didn't protest and as we walk to the elevator I couldn't help but notice that she was holding my arm. As I was about to get on the elevator she pulled me close and whispered "I prefer to be under a man"

She then lets go and in a normal voice says."I hope to see you soon Mr.Malik" She winks before the elevator doors closes. I let out a long breath that I didn't know I was holding. Ms.Hadid was breathtaking, I had never known anyone so classy, confident, and mysterious all in one. I sigh knowing I will probably never see her again.

__________________________

Like or comment!