Demi

Demi's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone opening my bedroom door. I groaned, hearing footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Demi, sweetie. It's time to get up" I heard my mumma sweet voice speak

I groaned again, still tired from the flight. I sighed pulling the blanket off of me, getting up, getting my iPhone to see if I had any messages. I looked at the time; 12.15pm

I sighed again, grabbing my phone and walking towards my bathroom, turning on the shower tap to a warm tempreture. I stripped off my pajama clothes, making sure the water is warm by now, tapping the music app on my iPhone putting on my favorite song.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.

And I am feeling so small.
It was over my head
I know nothing at all.

I hopped into the shower, feeling more awake than before. Singing and humming to the song

And I will stumble and fall.
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl.

 Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you.

~~20 MINUTES LATER~~

"Hey lilttle sis" I said, ruffling Maddie's hair and kissing her cheek

She looked at me, pulling a stupid face at me while facing her hair. I pulled my tongue out at her in return.

I walked towards mum, her back facing me. When i reached her, i gave her a hug from the back kissing her hair. "Mumma, I'm staying at Selena's for a few days. We need to catch up" I told her pulling away from her, walking to her side. I watched what she was doing, cooking lunch. "Yeah sure, don't do anything stupid while you're there and first can you take Maddie to her friends house? She's staying there tonight, thanks sweetpea" Mum said nodding and kissing my forehead, I nodded in response.

I grabbed a banana off the kitchen counter. I headed towards where Maddie was, sitting on the couch watching some crap on tv. I flopped my self down on the couch next to her, resting my legs on her lap, while eating a banana. She looked at me pulling her tongue out again with the stupid face with a smile. I smiled at her and sighing at how comfortable I am. I closed my eyes and spoke "Mads, when do you want to leave? Mum said I'm taking you to youre friends house, before I go to Selena's" I asked and smiled my eyes still close and still the banana.

"Uhh, 5 minutes?" Mads asked, not sure if she's looking at me or not. I nodded, taking a bite of my banana. Finally opening my eyes, i turned my head to the tv. Curious of what she was watching. My eyes widened at the familiar face, voice and show; Wizards Of Weverly Place (It was my favourite show and it still is :) I smiled at the tv, hearing her voice made my heart flutter and feeling like i'm on cloud nine.

We watched it till Maddie got up, "Well, it's been 5 minutes Demz. I'm ready" I looked up at her and nodded, giving one more glance at the tv before turning it off. "Have you got your things yet?" I asked
raising an eyebrow "Oh yeahhh, that's right. Hold up" I smiled shaking my head, watching her run up the stairs, well she's definitely going to regret running on those strairs. I heard a groan coming from Maddies mouth. Yep, she does. I smiled, chuckling to myself.