Selena

ATHURS NOTE: I DON'T NORMALLY DO PROLOGUES SO I'M BASICALLY GOING STRAIGHT A HEAD TO CHAPER ONE. THIS IS A DEMI AND SELENA FANFIC. AREN'T THEY CALLED DELENA? OR SEMI? WELL YEAH OKAY SO BYE.

Crazy For Her

Chapter 1

Selena's POV:

It all started when she was in Barney with me  when we were basically little, we pinky promised each other that we would be best friends forever.

We haven't talked nor seen each others in years, it felt like forever. Right now she's bus with her tour, her first tour. I wish we were together right now, holiding her in my arms. Get to watch movies with her every night and day. Cook for her every mornings. Paint each others nails and do makeovers when we're bored. How I miss doing all those things with her. Why am I even thinking about her? Do I feelings for her? Am I in love with  my best friend? I don't even know, i'm confuse right now. Let's just say, it's complicated. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all. I, Selena Gomez is bisexual. Right now, I'm sitting cross from Justin talking about things, well not really it's just him talking and me? i'm spacing out and thinking about Demi. I have no idea what hes saying, I'm not even close to listening. All i'm thinking about is Her, her her her. Fuck my mind is playing with me. I shook my head rapdly.

"Selena, are you okay?' Justin asked with those innocent eyes. "Yeah, um, i'm fine..'' I said with a fake smile.

'okay.. well.. I need to ask you something'' he said

''Yeah sure, um tell me now.'

I really wanna leave and go home eat lots of things and watch chichflick movies and maybe write songs