Selena

Selena's POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, remembering her, as in DEMI is coming to night. Not night I mean today! In a few hours! Times gone so slow today, hurry up time!

I'm so excited, finally seeing her. Uh, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Thinking about her voice, her smile, her chocolate brown eyes with those long eyelashes. Her lips, oh her lips mmm. Her laugh, I just want to hear her laugh again. Her hugs, her tight hug. I need to stop thinking about her. I cant stop.

The sad thing is, I don't even know if she feels the same way about me? She's straight as a ruler. She loves dicks and I don't.

Tonight is going to be the night, that i'm gonna tell her how much I love her! I can do this, right?

I shook my head, looking at the time  on my phone; 12.46pm . I smiled, she will be here in a few minutes.

I tapped my messages, remembering that Justin texted me last night. I sighed running my hand through my hair. Thinking of what to say, finally. I typed something back

"Uh, yeah sure. Saturday it is? See you then :) -Sel x" I tapped sent, sighing again. No problem it only Thrusday. Wait, Demi. Demi is staying here for what, three days, four? A week?

I groaned. Ugh, why is life so hard and confusing?

I looked at the time again. Seeing a unread message

From Demi

To Selena

Good afternoon babe. I'm 5 minutes away from yours, sorry If im a bit late. I had to drop Mads off to her friends house .xx

I smiled, not caring if she was late or not. I mean we're not doing something or going anywhere

From Selena

To Demi

Hi Demz. No it's okay take your time, you're not late or anything. It's not like we're going somewhere? Or are we? ;) xx

I typed back, smiling again.

She makes my heart flutter. She makes me go crazy, by thinking about her. She makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine, just by thinking about her face. She makes me happy.

I sang, though it's not a song. I just pretty much sing what I think

. I heard a loud knock, getting up soothing my clothes and fixing my hair. Once I was done, I sprinted to the door opening the door fast and without thinking what I was going to do. I ran to Demi, giving her the tightest hug ever. I closed my eyes and smiled, feeling her arms wrapped my waist hugging me back. I happy sighed and pulled away, not wanting to kill her by my tight embrace.

I looked at her with a big grin on my face, goosebumps everywhere on my body. She smiled at me, me returning the same.

"Uh, can I come in?" I nodded not trusting my voice.

Stepping aside so she can come in, i watched her. Cheaking her ass out, finally closing the door. I sighed again, it's a happy sigh. Finally being with her these past few months, more than years i'd say!

I walked over to her, fast and giving her one last tight hug.

"Aw, I missed you too Selly Willy" She cooed, tears streaming down my face because I remember her giving me that nickname when we were 10.

I sniffed not wanting to cry anymore, right infront of her. "Aw, baby. Don't cry! You're going to make me cry!" She pulled away, cupping my face and laughing lightly. I laughed and wiped my tears off. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and pulled away quickly, giving me a quick hug again. I returned the favor, smiling again, feeling hot tears on my shoulder and still feeling the kiss she gave me.

We pulled away 2 minutes later. I smiled down at her, since I'm taller than her by 3 inches. I headed to my kitchen, turning on the kittle. "Do you want a of coffee, Demz?" I asked, getting the cups off the cupboard placing it on the counter. I can feel her watching my actions, smiling I turned around and saw her eyes going up to my face. She smiled and nodded

I nodded and heard the kittle sound that it was ready.

I handed her drink, placing it on the table infront of her. Sitting across from her, so I can see her face clearly. She thanked me, and started sipping her coffee. I watched, sipping my coffee slowly and sighing at how we were finally back together.

I smiled at the thought. "Wow, I can't believe we're back to gether again! So ,how was you tour? Tell me all about it, we've got time" I said excitedly breaking the silence between us. I sat up, walking to the seat next to her. I smiled at her and sipped my coffee "I can't either! And it was amazing. The crowd was incredible, it's been great. Couldn't ask for more!" I smiled and nodded at her, so happy that she had an incredible time. I looked at her again, her eyes shining when she talked about the tour.

She talked and and talked about the tour and how it went and how she meet new people.

I smiled and laughed at what she told me and nodded and understood everything

I love her so much that it hurts. I'm hoping by tonight that she won't be disgusted and leave me and hoping that she has the same feelings as me.

Wish me luck.