Selena

[unedited]

Selena's POV

                                  "Name please?"

 I smiled "Selena, Selena Gomez"

                  "Right away, Miss Gomez. Follow me and I'll take you to your table" 

               I nodded and started following the waitress, glancing at Demi to make sure she was following behind. I smiled at Demi as she walked beside me, giving me a big grin, making my heart warm and flutter.     

                    "So right here is your table, and would you  guys like any drinks?" She asked nicely, glancing at me and Demi with a shy smile. I'm guessing shes a fan of us.

                    I nodded my head and pulling out a chair before sitting down on it and started talking, looking up at the girl, her hair into a high ponytail, bright blues eyes with long eyelashes and a smile that could make you feel all giddy in the inside. She was gorgeous, if i didn't have feelings for Demi. I'd definitely go for this girl, if she was gay or either bi. I could turn her gay, but I love Demi too much.

                "A glass of white wine would be nice, thanks" I smiled

               My eyes moved to Demi, admiring her beauty from across the table. I placed my elbows onto the table, resting my chin on the palm of my hands. My eyes roaming on Demi's face, with a sly smile on my face.

             "I'd have the same as Selena please." She finally spoke, giving the waitress a sweet smile, before looking at me and her cheeks turning crisom red.

                 I winked at Demi cheekily, watching her cheeks becoming more red, if thats possible. She's so adorable, i love her.

                The waiter nodded and started walking to get our drinks.

                "So.." I smiled

                "So.." She replied, smiling widely. Her face, her smile, her everything. I swear

               "Anything you want to talk about? Your love life?" I asked curiously

               Her face lightened up at the word 'love life' My stomach churned, did she someone?Is she with someone else?

              "ohhh, Demi. Who's this lad?" I fakely smiled

            She blushed again and looked down at her lap, her lips into a wide grin while looking down.

            "It's a girl, i like her, but I don't think she'll like me back" She said sadly, looking right at me with a small smile.

              It's a girl? Demi's gay, or bi? "Are you.." I trailed off

              She nodded her head "I'm gay"

              I smiled and reached for her hand, and starts lacing our fingers together.                "So am I."

               I squeezed her hand reassuringly, staring directly into her deep brown eyes. I inhaled and exhaled shakily, looking down and looking at her again, my heart started pounding into my chest, my palm becaming clammy.

                  Demi rubbed the back of my hand, feeling myself relaxing at her touch. "You okay?" She asked, concern and worried written on her face.