cheated // jughead jones

requested: nah but imma just give this to you denice. here you go!
dedicated to:
-hemmatron

okay guys should i make a part 2? all mah friends say i should but i wanna make them suffer :)) and also because i feel heartbroken idk why tho XD

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"So what're we gonna do now?" You asked everyone, putting your head on Jughead's shoulder. He flinched slightly. 'That's odd,' you thought to yourself.

"We'll eat first, then do some homework," Betty happily replied. 'Hm... she's awfully happy today? Not that she doesn't deserve not to be...' You thought as you look at Veronica. She shrugged in response.

You took your head from Jughead's shoulder, then ate your lunch. Ten minutes later, Jughead excused himself telling you that he's going to the bathroom. You nodded understanding. A few moments later, Betty also excused herself informing you and Veronica that she forgot to get something from her locker.

"Hey [Name] something's really off with the two," Veronica started a conversation. You turned to look at her. "Yeah?" You asked as she sighed. "I feel like something's off with them. I mean — or something like that. Well you know what I mean." She said referring to Jughead and Betty. You nodded then responded, "Yeah I did notice that. I don't know why though."

"What if the two of them are you know?" She asked you, then your eyes went big, quickly defending them. "Of course not! I know, I just know they won't do that. I trust them. Jug's loyal and Betty's my best friend. I know they won't do anything to hurt me." She just shrugged taking a bite of her burger.

"Where are they though? It's been like thirty minutes?" You thought aloud while checking your watch. "I don't know [Name]. Well are you done eating?" You nodded while Veronica continued, "Then let's find them." Her standing up ushering you to do the same.

You two then went inside walking through the hallway. Finding your best friend and boyfriend. "Found them?" Veronica asked you panting slightly. You shook your head 'no'. "How about let's go outside?" You bobbed your head saying 'yes'.

You went outside trying to find the two. You and Veronica decided to split up. You looking at the right, while her at the left. You almost gave up, until you heard murmurs.

"I love you Betty," an oddly familiar voice told Betty. You went closer and closer at the scene. Until, finally, you found two very familiar people — Jughead and Betty.

"Are you sure Jughead? What about [Name]? Don't you love her?" Betty asked unsure. At this certain moment, you felt your heart break. You felt like everything was crashing down. A tear fell from your eye. Jughead scratched his neck.

"I — I just used her, for you to get jealous," was his response. You felt everything break down. You were cheated. You were used. By the boy you loved the most. More tears falling from your eyes.

"[Name]! Did you see the—" Veronica stopped when she saw the two. you hugged her tight. "He — he used me Veronica. He used m-me," you hiccuped. She patted your back while you continued to cry.

"Oh. I — I love you too Jughead." Betty said as Jughead kissed her. Veronica glared at them while she stormed up to them, you following at her back.

"What the actual f*ck." She said causing the two, to pull out from their kiss. You gently wiped your eyes as Veronica yelled, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" You went closer to them.

"[Na]—[Name] I — I can explain. W-we can explain." Jughead stuttered.

"No Jughead. You don't need to. I heard it all. It's okay. I — I'm okay," a tear fell from your eye. Jughead trying to grasp your hand, but you quickly pulled away. "It's okay for you to use me. In fact you can do it again actually. But then, I — I think I had enough."

"[Name]..." Betty inched toward you, but you took a step backward.

"I trusted you two. I — I trusted you... And never, never did I doubted you two's loyalty to me. I — I trusted you two with my life..." you continued.

"[Name], please... please listen to me." Jughead pleaded. His eyes showing sadness and guilt.

"I loved you Jughead. I really did — I still do. But I guess all of the 'I love you's' you told me were all lies, am I right?" You sighed as you proceeded talking. "And no, I'm never gonna listen to you anymore. Not after what you did." You bravely said.

"I — I got to leave," you walked away from them sending them a sad glance.

"You two both f*ck yourselves." Veronica left both of them as she ran after you.

"I actually thought he was the one Ronnie... I just wanted to be loved, but I guess it's not possible." You told her as she patted your shoulder.

✿ ✿ ✿

You pulled your bed sheets as you closed your eyes — well trying to close them. But was unable to, when tears coursed on your face.

"Why does it hurt so much? I love you Jughead... Even if you don't love me..."

✿ ✿ ✿

Jughead was at Pop's typing something on his laptop. When he suddenly remembered her crestfallen face.

'God why was I so stupid? Stupid — so so stupid?' He thought as a tear fell from his eye. 'I'm sorry [Name]. I'm really sorry.'

"You okay kid?" Pop asked him. He nodded meekly, his heart aching.

                ...And at that night, not only one heart
            was breaking but were two.

Sooo should i make a  p a r t  t w o ?

And pls tell me what i can do to improve my writing thanks so much!

Love you all

-mikayla xx