beautiful waves // archie andrews

requested: yup! by x_Sheverdale_x
dedicated: to her as well ♡

thanks for requesting! sorry if it took so long. I've been just very busy, but hopefully you'll like this imagine! ♡

+guys y'all have to act that your name is sherryl in this hihi

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[ date: July 4th, 2016 ]

"Archie! Where are we going?" You probably asked your boyfriend, Archie Andrews, for the millionth time today. He was planning something — maybe sneaky — and you have to know what it is. You just have to.

"I told you Sherryl, it's a surprise! C'mon just a little more," he urged you to follow him. After sometime, you reached your destination. And it was the beach.

You always wanted to go to the beach, but you weren't granted to go there, well, maybe until now. You had told Archie that a long time ago, and finally you were able to experience the feeling of the beautiful waves, the white sand and the bright sunny sun.

"A—Archie... I'm lost for words..." you stuttered as you looked in awe. He smiled replying, "You always wanted to go here Sherryl. And I just wanted to fulfill your dream." He ushered you to follow him through the white sparkly sand.

He got a stick then wrote, 'Archie + Sherryl = ♡'. You blushed then kissed his cheek. "Thank you Arch... you're the best!" You pinched his nose as he did the same.

You decided to sit down, while Archie followed. "It's so beautiful, Archie!" You said, while staring at the blue beautiful waves. "Yes... very beautiful..." You looked over at what he said, but you saw him staring at you. "Archie! I'm not the beautiful waves! I was talking about the waves, not me! But thanks though for the compliment." You whined as he chuckled at you.

"I love you Sherryl..." he dipped his head down, as his plump lips captured yours.

You pulled back, panting slightly. "I love you too Archie..."

heYYY GUYS!!!

ok ok this is probably the shortest one i wrote. I'm really sorry about that huhu :((

BUT GUYS THANKS FOR 18K!! IM LIKE SO SHOOK RN. cuz throwback to lil' me before, i will be very happy when i like achieve 100 reads. HAHAHHA but in a serious note, I'm really thankful for all of you! Thanks so much for all of the support!

and guys did u see im more organized now? Yay! 🎉

+ guys i all dare you to count all the hearts ( ) [< including that one] i used in this book hahah.

ANYWAYS, thaz all for now!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

in a shook state,

— mikayla xx