you stole my bra! // reggie mantle

requested: nah
dedicated to: siera. hopefxl_ since she helped me out at some parts. thanks bro

this was inspired by the book, 'the bad boy stole my bra',

i didn't read it yet tho... but soon!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The sun shined brightly on my skin, giving it a little glimmer. I sighed dreamily and then grinned.

What a great day! There are so much things to be thankful!

         1. There's still leftover pizza and ice cream.

         2. I'm home alone!

         3. Betty and Veronica are coming over!

Or maybe not...

I see them passed out on the floor, Veronica holding a red cup, which I assumed, was filled with a drink. While Betty's mouth was hanging open, with soft snores coming out.

Well, sh*t.

What happened again yesterday?

...Oh yeah. I had a party.

...And the whole school was here.

...Which means...

I have to:

      — clean the house

      — fix the mess

      — yeah. basically, fix everything.

I noticed that I was just wearing a shirt and shorts. Without my bra. WITHOUT MY BRA?!

Where the hell is my bra?!

F*ck.

Don't tell me, I had a thing with a dude. I can't be pregnant!

In the first place, you shouldn't have put the 'd' in you.

Well, I should be wearing my bra since, I was basically passed out... right? And I was too lazy to take if off...

My beautiful bra! It's gone! It was my favorite!

I stood up, and stomped over to Betty and Veronica. I was nervous, scared and frustrated. "Betty! Ronnie! WAKE UP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, and I was pretty sure that my neighbors would've heard it.

Veronica sat up, wide eyed, her drink spilled over my carpeted floor. While Betty was scratching her eyes, annoyed that I disturbed her slumber.

"[Nickname]! It's so early!" Betty whined, her hair literally messed up. I crossed my arms and spat out, "My bra's gone! I wore it yesterday! And now it's all gone!"

Betty's annoyed face then turned into a worried one. "Didn't you have seven minutes in heaven with Reggie?" She asked, while I rubbed my head in annoyance. "What if it's with him? Guys! I-I think... it's with him! M-my bra!"

"We'll get it [Nickname]. We're sure," Veronica assured me as both of them stood up and gave me hugs.

"It was m-my favorite one!"

✿ ✿ ✿

After some intense cleaning with Betty and Veronica...

I marched over to Reggie, as a few people stared at us. I glared at him, while he smirked.

That evil prick!