|Prologue|

She lays in the hospital bed as her heart skips a beat, her lover stands in a painful silence as he prays for their unborn child.

He says its his fault they are in this situation. But what can he do now that the damage is done? All he can do is show the broken girl some love.

The past seems to repeat, but when does it stop for her?

He became her Silhouette, he chose to shadow her life & love her through it all.

They were committed to the streets as if they were Bonnie & Clyde.

But was Kai'Jay good for Vada? She has been through hell her whole life....Is running the streets with him gonna do her any good?

Is the love good love?

The doctor looked at them with fear in her eyes as the tears rushed.

"Im sorry to say, but the baby did not make it do to high stress and stomach pressure due to the bullet. Im sorry for your lost." The doctor announced as Kai'jai tears rushed and Vada closed her eyes, trying to stay strong.

Its never easy going through a miscarriage, but with the love and support of Kai'Jai who is 100% not the father, it gets easy. He loved the unborn child as if it was his. Rest in heaven baby, your my Silhouette.

____________________________

welcome to the last book. Love you all!