5|Who Hurt You? 3.|

Kilo Da'Ron Monroe

I decided to tell the Dj to end the party. I hugged some people good bye and tried to make it seem like nothing was wrong. Although in reality this party can turn into a blood bath in seconds.

I walked up to Dime and Myla. Dime was drunk, not making no damn sense so I decided to step in.

"Myla wassgood? " I asked.

"Hey Kilo, congratulations." She smiled.

"Thanks, uh why you roll up in here with old boy doe?" I asked .

"Hmm thats my buisness." She said.

"Bitch you brought that nigga here, Its his party. Make sense ho!" Dime said with a slurred voice but she was mad for sure.

"Thats my mans." Myla said.

"You know the shit he did to yo sister. Fuck is you acting lost for. Either get to talking or you gone get yo ass beat the fuck up." Dime put her hands on her hip. I showed my gun that was on my hip for insurance.

"Fuck Vada. She aint have to pop up in my fucking life. Her ass couldve stayed gone." Myla confessed.

"She never needed you, not a sister, not a momma. We got her. Know that. You and this lame ass nigga can get the fuck on. " I said.

She stood there looking dumbfounded when..

the bathroom door opened and soon as it did, Kai punched Lj in the face; allowing Vada to get out of his hold.

Vada grabbed her gun and aimed it at Lj as he caught his balance and in reaction he was about to charge towards her until Kai stood in front of her.

I whispered in Myla ear, telling her to walk ahead and if she didnt comply, I wouldnt hesitate to shoot.

"Look nigga I dont know why you so obsessed but im getting real tired of you pulling these stunts and shit tryna prove something. I really think you delusional, keep tryna break this girl cause you claim you love her. Get it through yo head, she dont want shit to do with you-."

"--Mane ima do as I please. I own that bitch right there." Lj said.

"You own me!? Nigga you dont own me! Im tired of mfs thinking they got some type of wand over my head." Vada said.

Lj shrugged his shoulders.

"Who was there when you was in that house bitch? Me. Who been here making you the Cuban doll, making all that fuckin money? Me. So yes bitch, I own you." Lj said.

"Well you dont. Lets make that clear right now." Adri said, putting the gun to his temple.

"You aint gone shoot me girl. I love you." He said.

"No, I loved you. You used me." She said, wiping a tear.

"You are always gonna be mi-."

***

The gun shot went off and blood splattered over her face. Lj body dropped to the ground and Vada wiped her face, walking over his body to spit in his face, "fuck you lawrence." She said , now making her way towards Myla, who was shaking in her muthafuckin boots.

"So whats yo problem?" Vada asked.

"I just dont want shit to do with you." She said.

Vada started to laugh, and I mean DIE LAUGHING, "Bitch is you serious? That is the most hateful shit ever. I aint never did shit to you. I just found my family, spent my entire life thinking of reuniting with you and you say that? Its okay. Ion need you. Ion need yall. I thought I did, but I dont. I made it this far. Nobody can break me. So unless you wanna end up like yo mans over there, I advise you to go tell yo momma what happened here tonight and dont forget the shit you did and both of yall stay the fuck out my life." Vada said firmly and Myla took flight and ran out the door.

Thats what the bitch get.

"Spook, Trigga, get the clean up crew, get rid of this body." I said.

We sure know how to throw a party.

Vada Jewel Jones

I walked over to Kai and he handed me a damp towel to wipe my face. I felt...I dont know how to feel. I loved Lawrence, I know he loved me. But he was my poison. He was the devil in disguise.

He did bring me from a bad situation , I give him that.

But he showed me a life full of money and dreams. I never imagined it.

But Kai'Jai... he is the love of my life.
He deserves more.
He deserves it all.

He taught me how to love myself, how to be patient, how to be strong.

But I feel like I've only brought drama & violence .

"Baby you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry I ruined the party." I confessed.

"Nah this needed to be done. That Nigga was doing to much."

I nodded my head agreeing.

"So what now?" I asked.

"I'm not quite sure. I just want to find some peace through all of this."

"Dropped a body but I signed doeeee" Kilo said as he shmurda danced over to us.

He laughed his ass off while I was still taking in the moment.

"Bro to early for jokes." Kai'Jai said.

Dime busts out laughing, "That nigga dead as fuck brooooo." Dime joined in with him catching the imaginary beat.

She was fuck as drunk.

& that's no typo.

"Lets bring them with us tonight." Kai said.

"Ha, yeah this has been to much."! I agreed.

The cleaning crew did their job well and we headed out of the house .

I got in the passenger seat while Kai made sure dime and Kilo was in the car.

A drunk ain't shit.

I laughed to myself before realizing what just went down.

This shit ain't me.

This ain't the girl I was.

I just murdered the man I thought I loved.

Yes he beat me. Yes he used me. But he also took me from a bad situation. But I'm tired of mfs taking me from bad situations and have me thinking I owe them my life. THIS MY LIFE.
Ion owe nobody shit.

I gotta rethink this.

___

Comment & vote