Chapter 48

Playlist

Anthony Hamilton - Pray For Me

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

Mariah Carey ft Luther Vandross - Endless Love

Sam Smith - Not In That Way

Ray's POV

I have been thinking about the girl I gave a ride earlier on to town. Her grey-blue eyes, her blonde hair, her smile and the way she spoke. She is familiar but I don't know where I know her from, I saw her boyfriend and I don't know him from anywhere. I felt some kind of spark igniting when she shook my hand to thank me for the ride, I never felt so strongly in love with someone before, well excluding Lucie. The girl sure stole my heart and went away with every piece of me that had the courage to love.

The ride to town with the lovely stranger was quite interesting, well I actually enjoyed her presence it was almost like something inside of me that had been missing for so many years now had been restored back into my soul, a piece of me that has been missing for so long now was found.

Once again I've found myself in love with a stranger.

I think I can be able to talk about about the stanger, quite a few things to polish about her physical appearance. She had blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, lips that are light pink in colour, a great figure and a well structured body, she is slender and all. For a moment I thought she was angry at me or she wasn't interested in talking to me or to know me because whenever I tried to make a conversation she either nodded or gave me a straight answer with no question accompanying it. Only I realized that she doesn't like talking and I could point out that she is shy.

Well I might have enjoyed the ride to town with the beautiful stranger but I wish I could have asked for her number so that I could get to know her a bit and maybe hang out with her a few times.

*
*
*
*
*

The registration at the University was now over and we were given timetables and a tour like thing at the campus. I'll be doing Medicine and I have got a few classes for tomorrow and I don't feel like attending because well I know the Professors  won't be there anyway.

Whilst lost in my own thoughts I bump into someone , the books lie on the floor as messy as hell, when I lift my head up to look at who I bumped into my eyes lock with the stranger's own pair.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I rush to apologize almost biting my tongue whilst doing so.

"It's fine,I guest I wasn't looking myself" she says in a little voice.

"No, don't apologize. Let me just pick up your stuff so that you can get going."

"You don't have to ,thanks" she tries to stop me.

"Don't be silly it's cool,what kind of guy would I be if I'd let you do that. I didn't quite get your name?"

"Oh, I am -" her cellphone rings interrupting our conversations.

She whispers "I have to go thanks" and leaves before giving me her name but I will know all about it because I think she does Medicine .

I make my way to the canteen to get myself something to eat when suddenly I bump to Brian, the guy who was once my bestfriend but I ruined everything by taking his girl and not only that but also impregnating her,the same girl I happen to share a flat with.

Uhm,this shit is awkward.

"Brian, hey?" I sorta make sure if it's really him.

"Ray right?hey" He answers uncertain and nod my head as an answer to his question about me being Ray and all.

"You good?" I didn't want to ask but I blurted it out without thinking.

He first looks down at his feet,to my face then around us and then decides to answer ,"I wouldn't say everything has been good because I would be lying but I won't bore you with the details,I survived"

Of course you wouldn't be fine, I am feeling so dumb right now! Crap.

"Yeah, I'd like to chat but I have to rush off to somewhere. I am hoping we will meet up sometime and grab a drink?" I am so hoping he says no.

I am crossing fingers.

"That would be cool,thanks dude" he sounds like he doesn't feel like it,then why accept the offer if he isn't interested?

Argh!

*
*
*
*
*

The ride back to the flat was boring the only thing making it seem as if I am cheered up is Alessia Cara banging on the windows of my car,almost about to break every single one of them.

Before making way into the house I first stand outside and let the sun bask me for a minute or two, trying to think about the encounter with the beautiful stranger and well bumping into Brian. My mind tries to clear up but someone's laughter breaks through the silence,a guy's laughter inside my house.

When I walk into the house my princess is singing or whatever she is doing and her mother is making conversation with someone,a guy's voice sings along with Carly's whose voice I can't make out.

My baby is sitted on top of the guy and her mother(Anne) is rather surprised that I am home early, on her face plays a shocked expression

Playing with Carly is Brian.

"Uhm Ray, I can explain" Anne tries to tell me otherwise but hey it's her ex and there's probably nothing I can do about it.

"No chill, there's nothing to explain let me get a drink, want some?"

I am not going to cause a scene right now whilst Brian is visiting, I'll just wait till he goes back wherever the hell he came from and leave my baby and "girlfriend" alone.

"Thanks I am cool, I was about to leave anyway"

"No you don't have to, I am sure Carly enjoyed having you around" I doubt it was only Carly who enjoyed having you around, I am quite sure her mother was also enjoying your presence.

"No, it's getting late. I'll just visit again when I am free, bye Carly"

"In that case let me walk you out" Anne rushes to say that because of course she still loves the bastard, I don't even know why she is with me if they still click.

"I am going to bed" I don't feel like making conversation with Anne because it will probably end up in a fight something I don't want to do tonight.

***************************************************

A/n hey guys I know it's been quite a long time since I last updated ,I promise to try and make things fine,my phone is playing tricks on me but things will get back to normal soon. Please don't forget to vote. Ily!

Enhle