Maid Café - Akaashi X Reader Requested By @MaplePancakes_14

(Y/N)'s POV

....Oh my god....Lai said she got me a new outfit but.......THIS IS JUST TOO PERVERTED! It was the night and I was the only one in the maid café. I had to work alone because, I came in late and so my boss got mad and made me do all the work -_-. But, Lai texted me, saying since nobody was coming since it was basically.......late AF and nobody would want a drink, she changed my outfit. (Yes its the pic above). I put it on and wore my black ankle boots. I let my (H/L) (H/C) down (If you have short hair just leave it) and put on the cuffs. Basically for my shift, I just sat around in the counter. I was just about to leave when I heard the bell ring........that means........someone was here, I looked up. ". . . A-A......AKAASHI!?!???" I screamed, he looked at me "Hi (Y/N)." He greeted and then looked at my uniform. I......exploded. I covered my chest and lowered my skirt "D-DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I screamed, my face red. Akaashi, had a tint of pink on his cheeks and nodded. "Can I order?" He asked, I hesitated, but nodded. He ordered a hot chocolate and a piece of red velvet cake. After he was done, he offered to help with cleaning "It's fine, it's only a plate and cup." I reasoned, he shook his head and took the dishes. I huffed and just let him. Once done, he wiped his hands and looked at me. "A-Akaashi! Stop!" I blushed, "But you look so cute......and hot." He mumbled the last bit. "What?" I asked, he said nothing and walked towards me. "Akaashi! I-I-." I was saying when he cut me off "Be quiet." He whispered. I nodded. He looked at me and suddenly kissed me. "Ah! A-Akaashi!" I squeaked, surprised by his actions. His kiss was soft and passionate and soon I started kissing back. He stopped and picked me up, holding me by the legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, both of our faces facing and blushing at each other. He set me on the table and turned the 'Open' sign over so it said 'Closed'. He turned off the lights and went back over to me. He kissed me again and slowly, untied the tie that kept my uniform top on and tossed it aside. I moaned and I felt him play with with my breasts. "Ah..." I softly moaned. He played around with my buds until he slipped his hand in my skirt. My face turned red and I felt them being taken off me. I tugged on his shirt and he removed it. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. He kissed my neck. I bit my lip and soon he licked it, then started sucking on my neck. "Ah...Akaashi..." I moaned. He smirked and ran his fingers through my now wet panties. "Wet already I see?" He whispered. "S-Shut up!" I murmur. He chuckled in a low tone, which I found attractive. He removed my panty and stuck a finger in me. "A-Aha! Keji!" I moan. He smirked and moved his finger. My breathing hitched and I moaned in pleasure. He added a second one and I moaned once more. He moved them faster and a knot in my stomach started form. "K-Keiji..." I moaned. He smirked and leaned me back slightly. He spread my legs out, took his fingers out and started grinding harshly against my wet pussy. I moaned in pleasure. "More Keiji!" I cried in pleasure. He smirked and grinds more faster and harsher. My breathing is heavy, my cheeks are red. I tossed my head at the immense pleasure that ran through me. He then removed the rest of his clothes and picked me up. He pressed my back against the wall and entered in me. I cried out in pain and pleasure. "Just, tell me when to move." He calmly smiled. I nodded and took a few deep breaths until I nodded. He moved slowly at first, but that was still pleasing. I moaned and pleaded for him to move faster. He started moving faster, my moans got louder. "Harder!" I moaned. He complied and starts thrusting into me. I moaned. "Aha~! More! More!! Pleasure me!" I moaned. He bit his lip and started to rub my clit. "Ah!" I cried out. The pleasure was incredible. I gripped his shoulders and pulled him close to me. The more techniques he used for pleasure the faster I wanted to cum. "Oh (Y/N)~Chan, I love you so much." He purred in my ear. I felt myself getting even more needy. "I want you to cum. Cum all over me. I want to hear your cries of pleasure. Your sweet, sweet voice and your moans. Oh you don't know how long I dreamed of this to happen." He whispered. The knot in my stomach was now clear to me. Very clear. "Cum now. Cum all you want." He purred. I let out one more cry of pleasure and cum on him, he pulls out and gets dressed. I do as well. I looked at him. "I'll stop by another day." He winked. I felt my face grow red. "Indeed you will."

AHHHH!!! I'm so sorry!!! The requests have been getting to me. I have some new ones and this one is actually old. I'm so sorry MaplePancakes_14!!! Please forgive me! That's all! I'll try to update daily, try. Lemon_Girl55 out!