Nya~ - Miya Twins X Reader Requested by @Newtthygingercat

(Y/N)'s POV

"How do I look?" I asked Osamu as I stood before him in his bedroom.

Osamu recommended I try out cosplaying so I accepted seeing as it would be a fun opportunity to try something new out.

So what did I dress up as? Well, Osamu did have a specific request - he requested something neko like and so..I did just that. I had on my neko ears and well I didn't have anything for a tail so I left that alone, I wore a shirt and skirt that I thought went well with the outfit and some black thigh high cat socks that I searched hours for.

All just for Osamu and the experience. I'll admit it was a pretty lame cosplay though.

"Oh.." was all that came out of Osamu's mouth and at first I thought he was disappointed, but I soon noticed the faint tint of red on his cheeks and the slight biting of his lip that he would occasionally do. His eyes looked me up and down and I soon became flustered, squeezing my legs together.

Just then, Atsumu came in and looked at me, then to Osamu.
"Oho~? What's going on here~?" he sang in amusement as he too eyed me.

I blushed and tried to hide any exposed skin but inside I did enjoy their attention - as if I was craving their touch - because I was.

I bit my lip as Atsumu came over to me and I shivered as his fingers gently brushed against my arm.

"You know what you're missing dear~?" he whispered close to my ear and I felt my skirt being pulled up behind me.

"N-No..~" I shakily gasped and suddenly felt the waistband of my panties being pulled back.

"A tail~" Atsumu grinned and suddenly let go of it and I yelped.

"How am I supposed to get a tail..?" I blinked and Osamu stood up, his eyes darkened with lust. He walked over to the side of the bed and pulled out a black box.

Osamu lifted the lid off and took out a..cat tail? No. A cat tail buttplug. My eyes widened and I looked at him,
"W-Why do you just have that..~?" I asked him and bit my lip slightly, legs squeezed together as I started to feel hot down in my crotch.

"Oh..I planned this~" Osamu calmly said and he also took out a collar, "she's missing this too~"

"You're right Osamu~!" Atsumu cheerfully smiled and suddenly I was bent over Osamu's bed by Atsumu.
"A-Ah~!" I cried out and gripped the bedsheets, "Mmm~ What are you doing A-Atsumu..~?" I asked him and felt myself grow hotter and wetter down there.

Atsumu hummed in response as he lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties down,
"A kitty needs a tail~~" he cooed and I turned to watch him as he got a bottle of lube from Osamu, "You keep lube here?" Atsumu grinned at him and Osamu stared for a bit before looking down at me.
"Of course. I do think about (Y/N) quite often after all~"

My face flushed red and I bit my lip as I felt Atsumu lube me up nicely.

"Ready~?" he licked his lips when I nodded and slowly, he pushed the buttplug in.

"Ahha~~!" I moaned and my eyes grew half-lidded, gripping the bed sheets a bit tighter and feeling slightly full.
Atsumu let out a satisfied groan and I heard the sound of clothes rustling. Osamu then got in front of me and strapped the collar around my neck. Then he pulled his boxers down and with his hard cock twitching slightly he pressed his tip against my lips.

"Open your mouth, Kitten~" Osamu demanded and his lips tugged up in a slight smirk as he watched me open my mouth.

Osamu tangled his fingers in my hair, grabbed a bunch and gripped it tightly which caused me to wince a little. He seemed to take immense satisfaction from that and he shoved his dick in my mouth.
"Mmm..~~ oh fuck, your mouth is so warm..~" Osamu moaned slightly and he stroked my cheek with his other hand, "Mm~ come on, Kitten, suck~"