The Whole Story (Celeana's POV)

Heheh like the picture up top? I took it on vacation to North Carolina...BACK TO THE STORY
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I watch as the place that i once called home disappears into the distance. I am nervous to go to Wendlyn. If the power i have hidden away comes back...no it wont. It can't. But what about my shitty aunt? I'll deny it if she finds out im there. Maybe we will not go near that part of Wendlyn. I hope Galan doesn't find out im there. But if they do...well i will explain who i am to Sam before that. Sam comes up beside me on the gaurd rail and places his hand on mine. "You ok beauty?" I smile. "Yea i'm fine. I just need to uh...explain something to you." He looks at me confused. "What's wrong?" I sigh and shake my head. "Let's go to our room you're going to need to sit down." I grab his hand and we walk to our cabin on this boat. I have him sit on the bed. "Do you remember how i said i was from Terrasen?" He nods. "Well i am just in a different way. Celeana Sardothien...she doesn't exist. My real name is...is Aelin Ashryver Galathinuys and im the long lost heir of Terrasen. I fell in the Florine river and Arobynn found me on the bank half dead. From that day he trained me to be a ruthless cunning Assassin. I have powers maybe still...i thought they disappeared but they might not have. If they activate in Wendlyn then my aunt Maeve Queen of the Fae will be on my ass and probably try to get me. I wont use my powers...i cant not without destroying everything. I will block them out i promise. Galan is my cousin but they never gave a shit about my family anyways so i doubt if he figures out that im somewhere in his continent he will come find me. I know this is a lot to take in and I understand if you need to just step away for a while but-". Sam interupts me. "Celeana-er Aelin your secret is safe with me. I love you no matter what.  What you are, who you are will never matter." I smile. "Are you sure?" He kisses me passionately. I almost forget to come up for air. By the time we stop our lips are swollen, our hair a mess, and our clothes half on the ground. "I love you." Sam says. I lay my head on his chest. "I love you more than there are stars in the sky." He says. I smile against him. "I love you too Sam Courtland to whatever end." He holds my hand. "To whatever end."

A/N: IM SORRY I USED THE BEST ROWALIN QUOTE!!! I just had to ok!! It seemed fitting. Let me know what you think of this story so far in the comments!!