The Beginning

3rd person POV

Cybertron was under attack! The Predacons had made an all out war with all Cybertronians that walked on two legs. Their other four-legged robotic comrades had denied the will to fight, wanting to keep peace. This had angered the Predacons and they swore that after this war, they were next. It was a dark battle. The Predacons had ambushed a scout team and they were apparently winning. One predacon stood out above the rest. He was the biggest after all. As he tore one of the scouts in two he was knocked off his feet by another predacon tackling him. He growled as the predacon pinned him down. Then he got a look at who it was, and smirked. "Abysnos! You traitor! How dare you attack a superior!" He swung his tail around and hit Abysnos in the head. The dragon mech was thrown off of him and shook his head then growled. "You are no superior to me, Enzyno!" He growled. Enzyno growled and leapt at him, "It's Lord Enzyno!" He lashed out with sharp talons, raking them across Abysnos's face, making a bad wound to one of his optics. Abysnos roared in pain and was pinned down. Enzyno lifted a talon, about to decapitate him. "Goodbye, Abysnos." But he never gave the blow. He was thrown off of Abysnos by the one and only, Alpha Trion. Alpha Trion helped his comrade up, who nodded in thanks. Enzyno, realizing he couldn't go up against two of the best warriors in their enemies ranks, roared in rage. "This isn't over, Abysnos! Mark my words! I will kill you!" With that he turned and took off into the air, his followers following. Alpha Trion looked around.
No loses, good.
He sighed in relief and turned to his friend. Abysnos watched as the enemy Predacons flew off. Energon leaked out of the wound on his optic and he growled softly. A hand was suddenly on his shoulder. "Come, old friend, it's time to get back." Abysnos looked at Alpha Trion and sighed. "He will not quit. His hunger for power is too much. And after he killed his own creater......" Alpha Trion stopped him. "Your sparkmate will rust in peace. For you, I, and the Primes has had the same dream. That is why they assigned me to mentor him." Abysnos looked at his friend, a slight grumpy and irritated tone in his voice. "Then who is the other? The femme? If I am the only predacon against my son's antics, then why send the Dream to us in the first place?" Alpha Trion shook his head in slight sadness, wishing he could answer his comrades questions. They began to walk back to their 'base', the scouts following silently. "I do not know, old friend. I do not know..." he trailed off. They continued silently.

So first chapter. Yay! I am kind of improvising while going so yeah. Hopefully this one will be a little better than the other one. Anyway, on to the next chapter!