First Day

In Her Dream

It was darkness all around her. Then she saw him. Her brother, her mother being pinned down by her own son. She tried to pull him off but he just smacked her away. He drove his claws down and tore out her spark. He turned around and growled at his sister. "You will die, just like your mother Moon. For betraying me and your kind, to save one of them. What do you think he will see of you when he finds your secret." He walked up and tapped her head. Darkness clouded her mind. "NO!" She yelled but it was no use. Her eyes turned a sickly greenish- surrounded by red. She roared in agony as a sharp pain inflicted her whole body. Her silver coloring turned to a black with grey marking. She opened her optics and growled. She had no control over the toxic monster inside. "They will despise you." She leapt at him.

Moon's POV

I lifted my head up, waking from the dream. My breath came heavily and my cooling fans where kicking in. I looked at the two mechs, still in recharge. What if they saw that side of me? What would they think of me then? I sighed and checked my monitors. It was a few orns till first light. I got up and off the berth, before I left I looked back at Orion and Megatronus and smiled. When the time comes, they will know. They will find out. Then I left and flew through the sky to the training room.
*le timeskip brought to you by dark Predacons and smol bots*
I was still waiting for Abysnos just as the light of a distant sun rose on the horizon. That sun, I learned was called Tyros. I stared at it until I heard a voice behind me. "Your here early." I spun around quick and growled, "Who's there?!" Then Abysnos stepped out, his front talons up. "Woah, not even after your first training lesson and your already gonna go up against me? Geez you have guts." He said in a teasing tone. I relaxed and gave a small smile. "No, not yet. I would rather observe how you fight first, then attack." He opened the door and nodded, "Smart move. But yet you can't just stand and watch, you must also watch your surroundings as well as your attackers." He let me in as I nodded. "Ok let's us begin with seeing what you already know." He said circling me. I nodded, a determined expression on my face. "Ready for your first assignment, sir."

So yeah. Sorry this one is so smol. I am just too lazy to write all of their training sessions. Next one is probably gonna be their last training session before Orion and her become the Primes they where meant to be. Hehe and we might find out what is Moon so worried about showing them. It might be epic, or I shall die trying. I don't know. Oh well. Love ya! Buh-bye!