Six

Travis's Pov

I don't know really.
Tell me more is what you say.
The moment I try to speak your name though, it's like I no longer know it.

"Travis~" One of my flirty coworkers who had no interest in chimed.
"Yes? What seems to be the issue?"
"Oh nothing much....."
"Get to the point."
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. Anyways boss is looking for you."
"Alright thanks for telling me."
"You know~ maybe after that-" I walked away before she could even fish one of her meaningless attempts.

I work hard here. Apparently I'm known as the 'hot one' but despite me being the fabulous person I am it's kind of hard to believe. I don't exactly like most of my co workers except for one. That being my boss. He's the only nice person or in a better term not bonkers. Most people here are either too hyper, too flirty, too stressed, too mentally not ok or just seems to always be watching me.... I'M LOOKING AT YOU DAMIEN! (I just realized how much I use the name Damien for side characters that sometimes aren't even important. Like this lol.) Ok either way back to getting to going to see the boss. Alright.

"You were looking for me?" I asked opening the door to his office. He was a young guy or at least looked young I've never bothered asking his age... That's rude isn't it? Is it rude?
"Oh yeah I was, it seems that everyone else has filed and told me when they're going to take there upcoming vacation days but you haven't told me anything."
"Oh well I just never thought about it to much... I don't really have any trip things planned so whatever works best for the company I'll do."
"Yes, so you have 14 vacation days to use just like everyone else... I'm generous aren't I?" He joked
"Yeah I guess," I chuckled.
"Well you can take them these upcoming days of that works," he told me whiling handing a piece of paper.
"Alright then. I'll be leaving if that was it."
"Wait Travis... You know you should visit where your from throughout those two weeks. It's a good amount of time and I know pretty well that your bank account can handle it. Sometimes I think you have more money then I do."
"Oh.. What made you suggest that?"
"Well... You always like to talk to me about the place it seems."
"Oh I uh do?"
"Yes, yes you do. How about we talk about it right now. There isn't much to do right now anyway.. Take a break Travis. Talk to me."
"Well... Ok."

I readjusted myself from the position of getting ready to stand up to sitting down regularly.

"Well to start it was a wonderful community I lived in. All my friends were extremely close too.." I started talking and as I started I couldn't stop. I laughed to myself as I rekindled with him the memories of Mystreet. I talked for god knows how long before it started to end....
"Wow this Kawaii~Chan sounds wonderful," he laughed. "Anyone else you're forgetting?"
"Well then there was.... There was......."
"Something wrong?"
"N-no. Everything's fine."
"I'm finding that hard to believe. Either way though Travis, you're friends would be delighted to see you. After all wouldn't you love to see them. Maybe it's a time where someone needs you the most? I'm just rambling now..."
"You know... Maybe I'll do just that. Well I should get back to work and my vacation won't start for another three or so days... So I've got to get work done."
"Me too Travis. Me too."

It happened again.
I tried to tell someone who you are.
I tried to say your name.
But I can't.
It's like you never existed...
Except it's nothing like that.
You're like a shadow Zane... No one really cares that your there. They know why but you're everywhere so you don't get noticed. You're stepped on constantly and people walk right past and through you. But to eyes like mine shadows are mysterious and nice. But now that I've figured out everything about you. Now you just follow me. Glued to me. No, chained to me. Except it's not the sun keeping you that way. It's me, because I'm too busy to find the keys to unlocking these shackles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone whether they're all alone, with their significant, other spending it with family, or well here rn. Sense I had such a long af authors note last time I'll leave this one shorter.

Now we know what everyone's up too but what will happen next *waggles eyebrows*

Hope you enjoyer this chapter!