about the characters

Name: Amber(Bambi with close friends)

Gem:No gem

Age: 19

Race:Human

Pronoun:They/them

Weapon:A dart gun

Alignment:Friends with Emerald

Good/bad: Good

Background: growing up they didn't have many friends she rather stay home and play videogames . They were really shy and usually kept to themself. Eventually they made friends with a telepath in their dreams and eventually met them in real life but attached to the body of another....

AbilIty: high intelligence

Skill: skilled archer

Nickname:Moony /Christian

Gem:Moonstone gem in stomach

Age:16 in appearance. 3000 in age (was bubbles after the war days after he emerged and was just recently freed)

Race:gem

Pronouns: he/ him

Weapon: a giant fan

Alignment: homeworld

Good/Bad: Bad

Background: a recently
harvested gem, he is loyal to the diamonds and believes what they say without question.

Abilities: invisibility and lunar beams from gem

Skills: Quick responses

Nickname: Michelle

Gem: kyanite above left knee

Age: 15 in appearance. 3000 in age (was bubbled after emerging and has been freed recently.)

Race: Gem

Pronouns: she/her

Weapon: baseball bat (doesn't play baseball lol)

Alignment: good (wants to follow rules and do what's right but will break rules to help friends)

Background: Kyanite was meant to have a different elemental affinity but her geode was hit by a lightning during a storm while she was forming so she ended up with electric powers instead of fire. This isn't considered a defect as these things do happen from time to time.
She's smart but is a bit unusual. She doesn't follow conversations well because she's usually inventing in her head while people are talking. If you catch her attention though she gives you 120% of it.

Abilities: electricity

Skills: she's extremely gifted with technology...And claims she can talk to machines. She repairs and creates all kinds of bizarre equipment.
She's a horrible fighter. Just sort of swings her bat around while her robots do the real work.

Name: Cupid

Gem: None

Age: 15

Race: Cupid/Harpy hybrid

Pronoun: he/him

Weapon: love Bow

Good/bad: good

Background: as a kid he began to notice a lot of Cupids going missing, only to find out it was because people stopped believing in love and the idea of cupid. One day after his best friend's mom vanished he decided he was going to do something about it. And hit beach city.

Abilities: can control those who are hit with his arrow.

Skills: he has excellent speed and great at flying, great with helping people find love when not forcing it with his arrows