Their Name is Amber.

Amber was on their way home from a wrestling match between Tiger philanthropists and purple  puma, when suddenly a beautiful white, red ,and green being crashed next to them. Amber helped her to her feet, feeling a weird feeling flow through their body after touching hands with Strawberry. "Thanks human. *pat pat*(Strawberry patted Amber on the head and walked away.) That was a good hit, but next time hit harder, put some of your elements into your punches, you can't depend on your long range moves when the enemy is in front of you." Strawberry called out as she ran to attack Rainbow.

("What was that feeling I got after touching her, I feel like I'm connected to her some how now.") Amber continued to walk home, trying to avoid human contact, especially their arch nemesis Jessica, the two have been enemies since 9th grade at GDA high school, but a sudden relief hit Amber when they remembered Jessiaca was arrested for plotting against Mayor Dewey. Amber got home a little later than they thought but was ready to lay back and relax. Amer washed their face and brushed their teeth and hopped in bed.

"Hey, hey you, get up." A voice said to amber. Amber got up and asked "who are you? And why am I on the beach?" The voice looked up at amber and said. "Hi I'm Emerald, and i think I may be in you head, how? I have no idea. Anything you want to talk about?" Amber thought really hard and began to talk. "I don't really like talking much, I'm really shy and I don't usually talk to people. But I guess I can start with where do you come from? Emerald thought for a moment on how to answer. She remembered a talk she had with Sapphire And explained that she can read mind and communicate though telepathy. Amber didn't understand why she came to them but Emerald had an answer for that too.

"When my host touched you, I felt something in you that I once felt in myself, well before I lost my body. So I had to meet you, cause I feel like you'd understand me because we are both lonely  but because I'm stuck in Strawberry's gem I did what i had to and entered your dream." Amber was surprised, how could this being just invade their dreams without permission and what was it they felt when they touched Strawberry. A million questions ran through their mind, but finally Amder just ask Emerald to leave.

The next few days Amber just stayed home thinking about emerald, they thought about how they wanted to see her again but, how? she was stuck inside another gem, they couldn't just walk up to strawberry and ask to speak to Emerald could they? Amber laid back on their couch and began playing their game box. "Ahgg, I thought I beat this level already, did I forget to save again." *knock, knock* "who could be here at a time like this?" Amber questioned.

"Hey its me Sapphire, you have been stuck in my head for a few days and i wanted to know why Emerald was so interested in you that she would be so open with information, she is usually locked tight and never talks to anyone." Amber opened the door to find a goofy little kid in colorful clothing standing at the door. "How is she? I haven't heard from her for a few days is she alright, I didn't hur........push her to far away did I." Amber asked the kid.

The two talked for a few hours about Emeald and her crazy situation before a loud knock was on the door. "IS SAPPHIRE IN THERE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING  EVERYWHERE FOR HIM, IT IS TRAING TIME." Strawberry yelled outside the door. Amber turned to look at the boy and to Amber's surprise the kid was hanging out side the Window. "Tell her you haven't seen me, oh and have this." Sapphire said with a thumbs up as he tossed what looked like a button. "I usually use this to call Emerald when I need her but you can have it, I'm sure they have more, especially since that is my tenth one." Amber answered the door and invited Strawberry in, "is he here? He really needs his training you never know when someone from homeworld will attack, or worse one of those human made army gems." Strawberry exclaimed Amber looked at the window and sighed, "he was here, he jumped out the window and headed toward the big donut right before I let you in. Strawberry went for the door, "that little punk, doesn't he know I'm doing this for him, hybrids of any kind are not safe from homeworld ever since the army stole their equipment and started making hybrids and man made gems to  face off with the diamonds no one has been safe." Strawberry rushed out the door and began yelling "SAPPHIRE!!!!!!! "STEVEN!!!!!" Pearl also yelled before bumping into Strawberry. At the same time the two gems said "so, yours too?" Pearl looked at strawberry, "Guess its the big donut then.

Amber shut their door and began watching tv, hours went by and it was time for bed. Amber took everything out their pockets and layed them on the table. "Oh the button, I wonder how it works. " Amber pressed the button and out of nowhere. "SAPPHIRE I AM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU WHY ARE YOU CALLI..... Oh it's you, how did you get that button." Emerald said before noticing who she was talking to. "I'm sorry I told you to get out my head, I have kinda missed you these past few days, I just don't like being around people and having someone in your head constantly is a creepy, but I hope we can still be friends." Amber told her. Emerald agreed and the two spent the whole night talking.