CareTaker | Woody McClain

"Come on Woody, you can't be sad over this girl forever!" She yells at him before banging on his bedroom door. Recently woody and his ex girlfriend broke up because she cheated on him. It's been a year now since Woody has been depressed like this. As a Bestfriend, Y/N was there for him and tried to help him get over her.

"Woody stop fucking playing and open the door!" Y/N yells wiggling the doorknob. "Ok you wanna play? I'll open this shit myself!" She says while walking away from it.

Minutes later, Woody heard a key being stuck into the door. He sighs and opens the door for her. When he opens the door he sees a mad Y/N. He goes back to his bed and sit down.

Y/N couldn't help but look at the sexy 6 pack he had. He only had on Ralph Lauren underwear. So that made it even better. "Woody, I've been worried sick about you!" She says while squatting down to his level and looking into his eyes. "Woody you gotta stop thinking about that girl. I understand she's your first love, but she cheated and now wants nothing to do wit you. It's time to move on," She says while holding onto his face. Woody looked like he's been crying for days.

"You not gone talk Woody?" She says while looking up at him. He moves his head out of her grip and walks to his balcony to look at the beautiful backyard he had. Y/N's phone vibrates and sees Luke was texting her.

Luke👅.
How's he doing baby?

She sighs and stares at Woody. She then decides to text back.

Y/N
Not better, Luke.

"Woody  , can you atleast talk to me? Because you being silent ain't gone solve shit right now," she gets up from her place on the floor and walks over to him. Woody looks down at him then looks out the balcony door again.

"She told me she was pregnant before we broke up." He says while tearing up. She looks up at Woody and shakes her head. "Doesn't mean it's yours, Woody. It could be the dude she cheated on you with. " she says while looking up at him. He stay silent for a second. "She said it was mine, Y/N." She shakes her head again and laughs alittle. "It's not fucking yours Woody."

"Where's your phone woody?" She says while looking for it. "It's under my bed." He says still looking out the balcony door still. She grabs it and looks at his IPhone 7 plus. "Why is it cracked?" She says while looking at it. She looks over at him. "I threw it." He says with no kind of emotion. She sighs and types in his password. When she opens the phone, she sees a picture of him and his girlfriend. They were at the Bahamas. "We can start by deleting you and her pictures." She says while deleting the picture. Woody looks over at her and kind of speed walks.

"We not deleting pictures!" He says yelling. She looks up at him. "Woody, this girl can't stop you from living your life! I'm trying to fucking help you woody!" She says while standing up. He looks down and sits on his bed.

"Why can't you just let me be?" He says while looking down at the door. She sits next to him while holding his face up facing her. "Because I love you woody. I don't like seeing you like this. " she says while kissing his cheek.
Boys II Men 'Water Runs Dry' plays through the house.

We don't even talk anymore
We don't even know what we argue about
Don't even say I love you no more
Cause sayin' how we feel is no longer allowed
Some people work things out
And some just don't know how to change

Woody looks up at Y/N. He always though his bestfriend was beautiful. She keeps herself up and she's a very independent girl. He stares into her eyes and she stares back into his. "The boys miss you, Woody" She says while staring into his eyes. Woody, Slowly kisses her lips. She was surprised and didn't kiss back for a moment. But after a while, she did.

Lets Don't Wait To the Water Runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us by
Let's don't wait till the water runs dry
We'll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don't do it baby

Woody pulls away and looks into his bestfriend's eyes again. "I've always loved you." He says while grabbing her waist, laying her down on the bed. "Just let me do this one thing for you baby." He says while kisses her all over again.

•••••

"Fuck, Baby!" She screams while scatching his back. Woody thrusts more faster and starts kissing her neck. Y/N's eyes roll back and she grips on the bed sheets. "Oh my god Woody! Don't Stop Baby!" She yells while closing her eyes shut. Woody then lift his head up and kisses her, Passionately this time.

As he pulls away, he looks into her eyes as he went deeper into her. She tried to look into his,but she couldn't. "Baby, open yours eyes for daddy," He says while holding her waist going even more deep. Y/N couldn't handle it she opened her eyes but closes them all over again.

"Sh-Shit Shit Shit Daddy!" She says while wrapping her arms around his neck. She then felt a burning sensation in her stomach. "I'm gonna cum Daddy!" She says while arching her back and clutching her eyes closed even tightly. Woody loved watching her love faces.

"Shit Y/N! Not yet baby," Woody groans while putting his head into her neck, Breathing Heavily. He goes even faster and grips her waist even tighter. She lifts up alittle trying to make him stop, but it didn't work. She couldn't take this pleasure he was giving her. "Oh god Daddy Please!" She cries while scratching his back more.

"Now," Woody says while biting her neck. She grips his arm tightly. "Daddy!" She yells even louder to where his neighbors could hear her. She orgasms and she lays back , tiredly. He then orgasms and pulls out, throwing the condom away. He then lays next to her as they both look up at the ceiling.

"I love you Y/N. I always did." He says while looking over at her, grabbing her head and smiling. She looks over at him and smiles. "I love you too, Big head." She laughs and Woody kisses her again.

_________________

Sorry for the people who don't like Explicit parts ! 😭❤️ tell me how you guys feel about this imagine.

Vote. comment . Share! 💋