Chapter 5

6 months later

(Mature content)

.

.

.

.

.

Liam trailed a finger down Zayn's sweat-damp chest. It slid over the smooth skin and the rolls of abs, into the raven hairs. Zayn's cock twitched from a touch so close and intimate. Liam smiled. "Again," he commanded.

Zayn shook his head. He was exhausted and spent. Even with powerful magic on their side, there were limits to what a body could endure and what a body could give. Liam decided to gain his power since 2 months ago and Zayn stopped to stealing his power because he felt really guilty about it, ashamed about what he has done to him.

"Liam... please... can't we rest a little?" He went to push Liam's hand away from his crotch.

But Liam grabbed Zayn by the wrist. His hand closed over the bracelet. "You're mine." He pressed his naked body against Zayn's. "You're my Aspirant." He threw his leg over Zayn's. "And as my Aspirant, you're to do as I say." He bent his leg and teased at Zayn's cock with his knee. "You're to do as I want." He kissed Zayn's neck. "Whenever I want." He moved his kiss to Zayn's mouth, intensifying it then pulling away with a tug to Zayn's lower lip. "And I want it now." Liam was insatiable and insistent.

Sucking in air slowly but deeply, Zayn let his body fill and practically float. He sat up turned towards Liam. "Of course. Like you said, I'm yours." He wrapped his arms around the man and kissed back. Liam moaned softly against Zayn's mouth and folded his legs around the man. He thrust his crotch into Zayn's thigh repeatedly, leaking with excitement as if he hadn't just made love to the man half an hour before.

Still in Liam's embrace, Zayn rolled over onto his stomach. "Take me," he pleaded. He pawed at the bedsheets, clenching his hands around the fabric and unclenching. "Hurry, Li.." He clenched his cheeks and unclenched them as well, enticing Liam with his curves and dimples and readiness, as if Liam needed to be enticed.

The man born centuries ago did not hesitate for an instant. Between the slickness of lube and sweat, Liam slid in without much difficulty. "Relax," he instructed, combing his fingers through Zayn's black hair. "Tired or not, this won't hurt a bit. In fact..." He thrust inward with just the right force at just the right angle, and Zayn cried out in pleasure. "It might just feel kinda good." He leaned forward and nipped the back of Zayn's neck with a kiss. "Trust me."

Zayn gasped and made an effort to keep his body from protesting instinctively. Liam chuckled as he thrust in again. "Don't make it too easy for me now." And with that, came the powerful, steady rhythm of fucking. Tickles began. Tingles built. Each in and out intensified the urges and desires. Harder. Stronger. Faster. Better. But not quite enough.

It wasn't until Zayn turned his head, looking over his shoulder at Liam and smiling, that Liam came, breathless and silent. At the height of pleasure, spilling all that he was and all he could be into his man.

Then he pulled out lay down, holding Zayn by the wrist again. He fingered the bracelet contemplatively.

"Liam... isn't it time you took that off me? Haven't I done everything you've wanted?"

Liam smiled. "Yes you do, but no baby.."

Zayn sigh. "You don't trust me? You know i love u.."

Liam smiled again. "I know.. But what I want is for you to wear that. So everyone knows you're mine." He lifted the wrist to his face and kissed the bracelet tenderly. Then he kissed the sensitive spot on Zayn's wrist that made the man shiver with desire, even though he was burning with the heat of sex.

Zayn didn't mind though about Liam's possessiveness, but he just wants a normal relationship like the other. No more controlling, no more punishment, no more magic spell, even though he knew it would never happen because Liam loves to control people around him, but he hopes one day Liam would trust him enough to set him free.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe this is Zayn's life..

Maybe Liam is true when his said that Harry and Louis destined to be together, like him and Liam..

Maybe Harry was really the instrument that brought him to Liam..

Maybe Liam is his truly destiny like he always said to him..

Maybe God wants this to happens..

Although Zayn aware he had long trapped, but only this time he is willing to be a prisoner of his love wholeheartedly..

(Sorry for my bad grammar)