Chapter Four

Growling softly, I grabbed onto Emilee's hand and began to pull our way through the crowded hallway. Heads turned to us, eyes flickered to take a quick glance, others refused to look away from who they were talking to and some just plain wrinkled their noses at us as we pushed through.

"Excuse me, pardon me, move please, excuse me-" I continued to reply to the students that I gently pushed by, they made small 'ugh' noises and disgusted sounds when I accidentally brushed past them when moving.

The entire time, Emilee kept her head down. I felt kind of bad, she had a lot of abuse problems happening here at school. So everyday that people decided to hurt her, I'd go and break all their teeth in! They aren't allowed to hurt my only friend! That's... what good friends do, don't they?

Finally getting up to where 'Angie' was- for anyone who doesn't know who Angie is: the main bitch of the school. Leader of the popular groups and the one who rules over everyone, sadly, everyone below her obeys her every command and order. Just the very thought of her made my blood boil, but it was always low unless she actually interacted with Emilee or I.

Angie was a tall blonde, her eyes as bright as the sky on a hot summer day, not a single cloud up with the blue. They seemed icy cold, not a single bit of kindness in them, at least not any I could see. She always wore pink- like any other popular girl in this place. A white t-shirt underneath an open hot pink blouse. Matching, a hot pink set of 4" heels with a black skirt that went to about her knees.

For makeup, she had mascara that made her eyes look even brighter, it was sickening to see such weird liquid stuck on your eyelashes. Her lips were always covered in a sparkly light red lip gloss, which she applied about forty times each day. She also wore blush on her pale face, it always made her look embarrassed, even if I knew witches can't blush.

She was standing by her locker, leaning in slightly to look in her small magnetic mirror while she applied the strange lip gloss to her lips. Ugh, what a brat she is. People surrounded her, some were obviously her friends, as they stood out just as much as she did. Others just stood around her, either looking down or talking with nearby friends.

I felt disgusted as I went to pass her, but felt even more disgusted and angry when I suddenly fell forward, feeling something sharp hit my foot. Had she tripped me? That bitch! I fell hard, moving quickly so that I landed face-first on my left arm, it didn't help the pain  from the impact, but it was definitely better than just falling without support.

Emilee quickly moved to my head, gently grasping my arm as she tried to help me up. I couldn't help myself as I felt my eyes tightly shut and my hands clench to fists, I quickly but gently shoved Emilee back as I jumped back up into my feet, eyes immediately attaching to my prey.

My prey, my enemy, my soul. I want to eat it, I want to kill it, I want to slowly torture it by tearing it to bloody pieces. Over, and over, and over again. I hate her, I hate her so much. Why can't you just let me cry for once? The fall hurt so badly, yet no matter what, I still can't cry.

"What the fuck was that about BITCH!?" I barked right in her face as she turned to face me, eyes narrowed and annoyed as she didn't even seem to look like she cared.

"Oh Nova, I don't even know what you're talking about. Maybe you're just a clumsy idiot who should WATCH where he's going!" She sneered, tilting her head to the side slightly with a light smirk resting on her lips. I want to tear off your lips so that you won't ever be able to use lip gloss again you fucking bitch...

Emilee cautiously took my hand, attempting to drag me away from there. I wasn't going to leave, I wanted to kill, I was hungry, so so hungry. I wanted to eat, there was food right in front of me, Emilee why won't you let me eat? "C-Cmon Nova, class already started!" Had it...? Or perhaps that's another one of her excuses to drag me away from a sudden mess and bloodbath.

Breathing heavily and a little rushed, I let her gently pull me down the hallway right to our classroom. I was taking deep breaths, what was some calming techniques I had learned in the past? Not like they would work anyways... I had always learned ways to calm myself down, yet I never remembered them or even thought about them whenever my anger kicked in.

Before I knew it, my head was down and pressed gently against the wood of the desk. I growled angrily and smashed my fist down hard on the flat platform, grinding my teeth. I got a few glances and looks from nearby students, but I didn't care, why should I care? I don't care! Everyone just... leave me the fuck alone!!

I felt Emilee embrace me in a warming hug, which I leaned into. She always knew how to make me feel better, even at the worst of times. That's when I noticed him, sitting across the classroom. His head was down as he drew in a small sketch pad on his desk, I couldn't see any of his features. Only that he had dark black hair and soft gentle half green and half purple eyes. His clothes consisted of a plain black shirt, half covered with a dull green hoodie unzipped halfway.

I don't know why I noticed him, but all I could wonder was just one thing.

Was he the new student?