Part 3

I was late getting to my locker to get my stuff for lunch.

My biology teacher made me stay like ten minutes after because she just would not stop talking.

She went on and on about how pretty I was and how I looked liked a young version of her mother.

And she also handed me a shit ton of papers.

Plus stuff that we were constantly learning about that I needed to catch up on.

I was walking down the vacant hallway.

It looked a little scary. And just my luck. I had to go all the way down to the end of the hall to get to my locker.

I walked the long way and plopped my stuff down on the floor.

I began to fiddle with my lock.

I put the combination in and yanked the door open.

It was pretty empty. The only things in it were paper, binders, and gym clothes.

I was getting my history binder and money for lunch when I heard footsteps.

I looked left.

Nobody.

I looked right.

Nobody still.

I got my binder and plopped it on the floor and picked the other stuff into my locker, then got my money for lunch.

I shoved the money into my front pocket and picked up my life science  binder.

I shut my locker and secured the lock on it.

I had this crazy feeling that somebody was watching me.

I looked both ways again.

Still nobody.

My palms began to get sweaty.

I was about to walk off when I felt a low slow breath on the back of my neck.

Goosebumps, along with fright shot all throughout my body.

I froze.

My breath hitched in my throat.

I felt two hands place themselves on my waist.

They rubbed down to my mid thigh and to the back of my thighs and up to my bum.

I whimpered.

The person let out a low chuckle then removed his hands from my bum.

He gave it a hard smack and began to walk off.

When he was gone I let out an exasperating breath I seemed to be holding.

I didn't even have to guess. I already knew who it was.

JC.